Reviews for Contentment Down
Rosage chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I realize this is quite an old piece, but wanted to show my appreciation anyway for such a nicely written fic about two characters who are rarely given attention. :) The reserved wildness and the loyalty involved were quite nice, and it was a captivating read. Thanks for this!
KellyCRocker59 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
That was very good. I haven't seen any of this pairing before, and it was a nice surprise to see this fic.
Measured chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
! Oh, Kurthnaga fic! There's not nearly enough fic about him, so I'm glad to see some This is really beautiful, very lyrical and avery in-character look at them, it feels fluffy without going anywhere near sap, y'know? I'd love to see you do more of this couple *looks forward to it*
FlamingDoritos chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Aww...I like it. Didn't think I would, but I read it anyways, and I like it.

THUNDERSTORMS!
LittleLinor chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
the fic, tis pretty...

and why am I talking like that? o.O

Anyway, I like your style nicely descriptive but not boring.
Nico-Chan chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Wow, that was amazing! First I want to congradulate you on the first fic I've ever seen for this pairing, or these characters! As you know I think these characters are so completely awesome. The description of the storm really drew me in. Even during their conversation I would actually forget that they were even there due to the focus the story put on the storm. I was captivated by your way with words. I also want to commend you on your characterazation. I do not know If I would be brave enough to write for these two characters who got so little screentime. (Especially Gareth) However your personalities were consistant and perfect with what the game gave us.

The word choice was astounding (again describing the storm and especially the description of Gareth's skin.) I saw one mistake though; when Kurtnaga is thinking about his father and the world becoming great the word 'he' is in place of the word 'his'.

I do hope you'll write for this pair again, amazing! As Bastian would put it Huzzah! Nah, a thousand huzzahs!
Legendary Armor chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Hell yeah! Great pairing, and the first I've ever seen of it. As always, you describe things perfectly-with eloquence and feeling; the storm feels powerful, and I can perfectly imagine the prince's gentle touch, etc. Awesome work, yo!