Reviews for Both of us Broken
eee chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Very good. I loved the decriptions.
andybands chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
cool cant wait for the second part if youre still doing it
jj chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
i dont get it!
soulmatesDC chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
wow, that was insanely good. When I was contemplating my own RyanSharpay (damn Cass. I totally blame her) I was thinking of going into their past. I'm glad I didn't though, because your version completely shot my idea out of the water.

Loved how dependent Sharpay is on Ryan, even though she just wants to be normal at the same time. It's sad though, for her, because she knows its wrong, but she can't seem to stop. Like she shouldn't have to stop.

I'll say it again, Damn Cass.

Is the next chapter going to be Ryan's pov? Can't wait to read it.

Much love

~Mal
StillThereForMe chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Wow. Beautiful so far.

I loved this line:

"On their way to hell in a hand basket, a pink hand basket of course, but still."

Absolutely fantastic job so far (although I'm sad to hear you'll be leaving us for Life With Derek after this...I'm sure you're LWD fans will be happy but we'll be sad to see you go...or at the very least I will be. ;_; ), and I cannot wait to see what you'll throw in the next chapter.

And about the title-is it taken from "Chemicals React"? Or just something you came up with on your own? ;) Just curious, b/c it's one of my favorite lines in the song.

Really looking forward to the update!
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
oh god, oh god, Orgasmic pleasure indeed.

hehe.

I love the twincest! and you already know how I feel about this non-crap-tastic story!

:huggles: I feel so honored and I love you so much for making me such a wonderful story, a two-shot really with suc glorified goodness I melt.

in that ever so good way you taught me how

shucks that this will be your first and last

I feel all inferior now 'cause some chic just left this big ass awesome review and well, compared to this little one, ugh.

i'ma eat a bucket of ice cream now,
MKSeri chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I love this pairing! please update soon! I love your sadistic stories espeiacally LWD! I'm sorry I haven't reviewed but I'm always on the go; mainly printing out your stuff and writing my thoughts and suggestions on the back of the paper. I will review and put them in the reviews:). I'm really sorry I haven't done it sooner. You are such a talented writer and deserve to here the praise that I owe you...weird way of putting it but it's 12:50. I have school tomorrow and I'm driving at 7:15 AM. ugg I haven't done my hair, or wash face (tonight), or picked out an outfit. But I did go shopping and get some new clothes FINNALY! Sorry if I have made any grammatical (first time typing that ha ha ha that's a handfull LMAO:) sorry super-duper tired! lol but that was funny!) mistakes. I have to say that I love the way you word things and how you portray the characters expressions! goodnight... hahaha good morning actually! but hopefully ttyl! toodles:) hahalol sharpay says that! I just realized that...wow I'm just gonna go to bed now.

-MKSeri-