Reviews for First Times
remerkaba chapter 8 . 7/1/2009
I just found your storys. I really enjoyed them. All were well done and enough different that each new one was as new and fun to read as the last.

Thank you for the run read!
Linwe Elendil chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
Oh, good! I didn't already review this chapter!

I just have to tell you... you write the best scenes between Jack and Sam! Hot, but not in the M range. :-) Thank you from the bottom of my SJ-loving heart!
YunaDax chapter 8 . 3/12/2008
Wow - I must admit I'm not usually into smut - not that this is smut in any way. I was referred here by a link on the Sanctuary website as a great Jack/Sam fic - and I'm pleased to say they were right :)

Well done on a great fic!
rubycaspar chapter 8 . 12/9/2007
Well, I've loved each and every one of them so far, so if you have any more I'd love to read them!
Linwe Elendil chapter 8 . 12/4/2007
And that was how it should have ended! Nice job. :-D Please keep writing - you do it so well, and you keep things clean! I love that!
LuSo chapter 8 . 12/4/2007
That sould so totally have happened in the show. Have you seen the episode in season six called momento, and right at the very end the chancellor guy asks them to dinner, you should do a kiss scenario for that, please. Season six is awesome because they're extra close. They lost Daniel and they nearly lose each other like 10 times, literally. It would be really good. Go on you know you want to :)
just-grey chapter 8 . 12/3/2007
Yay down with Pete! Haha great chapter! Update soon kk?
BettyHall223 chapter 8 . 12/3/2007
How terribly romantic and so very much what all of us shippers would love to have seen in the episode. I especially loved the last line. Well done.
gater62 chapter 8 . 12/3/2007
How depressingly romantic! Loved it!
kinnik72 chapter 8 . 12/3/2007
I guess so. Short and sweet.
kinnik72 chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
I was actually forward for more when the story aired. I felt that there should have been something more as Carter and Jack had a shouting match when they took a walk on the beach. This suits if just fine with me.
Dreaming of Jack chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
another great one!
BettyHall223 chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
Please keep going. I've loved every chapter so far.
gater62 chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
I really liked this chapter! *Sighs*
iwrite4fun chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
That was excellent! They are NOT all starting to sound the same, so keep them coming. You should do one for after Heros...