Reviews for Meine Liebe
Syein chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
Interesting read! Love their relationship with each other. Though the atmosphere are depressing but I'm glad they did end up with each other.
HookedonReading chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
Have I sent you an email telling you that this story is sooo romantic and (sigh) a little bit of history thrown in but I'm just lapping it all up!

This is good! Thank you for writing it and letting others read this!
Alraune ten Brinken chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
So I just keep re-reading this story. Because I notice something slightly different everytime. *sips coffe and nods in wonder.*
Alraune ten Brinken chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I just love this story.
shurei misato93 chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
i love it!1!
Kail-Mello chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
that was great really interesting and heartfelt *claps*
death08whisper chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is a formidable story! I have never read anything like this before. Your writting is simply astonishing and I find myself glued to every word that appear on my computer screen. I have yet to read your other stories, but I most definitely will, for I fell in love with the way you so easily seem to write.
Bravo!
A chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
I love this series. The story is well-written and the characters emotions are life like. Thank you for this story.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
Beautiful story. Some minor errors here and there, but I love your descriptions and attention to detail.
Sylverlyf chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
Lovely story :)
Ragn chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
That is sooooo sad T.T :( but thx for writing it. It was really sweet
Ragn chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Looking promissing so far :p thx
Nakierc chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
I love your writting style.

It's a really good story :)
DannyDeeDanny chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
Written wonderfully but sooooooooo depressing.
ToyaKarasu chapter 7 . 10/24/2009
Another impressive writing from you! I really like the final chapter that you made the story run by the eyes of Midori. It was kinda reading the history or some similar works. Thanks for writing wonderful fanfictions. It's worth reading.