Reviews for Meine Liebe
Woooohoooo.. I just wana cry.. I fell so much in love with this story... Ahhhhh! You're the best!
connielkm chapter 7 . 10/25
A very nice story. The love is real something. Thanks for the story.
soyunax chapter 4 . 10/12
Syein chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
Interesting read! Love their relationship with each other. Though the atmosphere are depressing but I'm glad they did end up with each other.
HookedonReading chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
Have I sent you an email telling you that this story is sooo romantic and (sigh) a little bit of history thrown in but I'm just lapping it all up!

This is good! Thank you for writing it and letting others read this!
Alraune ten Brinken chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
So I just keep re-reading this story. Because I notice something slightly different everytime. *sips coffe and nods in wonder.*
Alraune ten Brinken chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I just love this story.
shurei misato93 chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
i love it!1!
Kail-Mello chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
that was great really interesting and heartfelt *claps*
death08whisper chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This is a formidable story! I have never read anything like this before. Your writting is simply astonishing and I find myself glued to every word that appear on my computer screen. I have yet to read your other stories, but I most definitely will, for I fell in love with the way you so easily seem to write.
A chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
I love this series. The story is well-written and the characters emotions are life like. Thank you for this story.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
Beautiful story. Some minor errors here and there, but I love your descriptions and attention to detail.
Sylverlyf chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
Lovely story :)
Ragn chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
That is sooooo sad T.T :( but thx for writing it. It was really sweet
Ragn chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Looking promissing so far :p thx