Reviews for Do You Really Think?
Windy Rein chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I know this is complete but it seems like an awesome prologue :) (and I'm in the middle of a BadWolfSavestheDay!DoctorRose binge -.-') But yeah, this was absolutely brilliant :)

And I could hear it spoken in this incredulous voice, which was probably your intention :D
Teagarden chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This is great! I really wish that the series had done something along this line.
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
loved it!
T'Be chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I love this! It did seem a little telling that after a whole season without Bad Wolf, it suddenly appeared at their apparent permanent separation.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Nifty!
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Yay, Bad Wolf! _ ((First second I heard 'Bad Wolf Bay, I 'bout had a heart attack!))
Genne chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
...You actually have me excited. It's like 'Duhh!' open your eyes damnit! BadWolf is almost everywhere! i was practically jumping when i saw badwolf spray-painted in a wall in 'Torchwood' it was also the same episode we got to see a 'vote saxon' poster.
Built on the Horizon chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
oh that was really really well done, i congradulate you. I likey a lot. *claps overly loud* ahh! I love it! I dont really know why, but i guess its because its what we all were thinking but you've finally said it! love it love it love it love it.