Reviews for An Ultimatum
SakuraTeardrop chapter 8 . 4/6
Ah, tough love! I am hanging by a thread here!

I won't lie. I'm very curious as to what Clovis has brewing up his sleeve; and, more importantly, I am dying to know what Seravi is going to do about it! D:

You have no idea how overjoyed I was when I found out that you've updated this recently! So, so good to see you continue this again :)

I will surely follow this until the end!

PS I apologize for the tardy review!
Honeyee chapter 8 . 1/12
I'm so happy to have found a seravi x dorothy fic that's still being updated. I love this story and as I read your story, I can just imagine it happening in the anime. Love this adding it to my faves.
lolitathegoddessorca860 chapter 1 . 1/9
well done
Yumi-nachan chapter 8 . 1/6
Well seravi is jealous but still in denial. Just hope he will come sense quickly. Clovis maybe need to try hard for dorothy but i doubt seravy will let her go
champylin chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
finally! an update! hehe i really love this story. seravi is up for a real competition here! wonder what he will do when dorothy go flying with clovis! hehe! please do update again soon!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
Oh my you updated! I'm so happy! I thought this story is dead. I'm glad it's being continued. Yeah, I hope you get to finish this one. We don't get a lot of finished Seravi/Dorothy fics around here. I'm glad to see you're further exploring and showing the depth of Dorothy and Seravi's relationship. If Clovis is a good guy, then my heart already goes to him, awww...he really would have a lot of difficulty challenging such a deep bond.
pansy25 chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
Its been so long but its still wonderful reading it again. Thank you for updating!
chibi beary chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
Ohhhh! I do hope clovis could give seravi a run for his money! Perhaps sometimes in life seravi cant always be number one. I kinda like clovis tho...tq for updating! :))
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
Great story! Looking forward for the next chapter
That-Anime-Guy-98 chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
I love what your doing I know most people that read your fic say this but trust me this is an amazing fic that you have created. This story you have created and worked on made me think that this is actually part of the Akazukin Chacha series. Please don't stop this amazing and wonderfully work of fantasy to a stop. I do hope your continuing this as I am awaiting for the next chapter! Hope you are well now carry on.
- That-Anime-Guy-98
HTchime chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
So I was thinking of looking for a good fanfic in and decied to check out Akazukin Chaha fanfiction for the first time. I didn't expect much as this is an old anime but I was delighted to see the first fanfic on the list was about Seravi and Dorothy which was probably the main reason why I continued to watch ChaCha anime before. Anyway so yeah Dorothy is my fave character there and I wasn't really satisfied with her relationship to Seravi in the anime. I wanted more development which luckily your fic supplied :D The characters stay in character. And I could totally see them interacting like this in the anime. So, I hope you continue this fic till the end! :)
Jv chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
I really like the Dorothy in this story...

Please continue in writing more
Yumi-nachan chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
well seravi will get that as hard he get. Seravi is stupid, he must be grateful that this never happen in real manga otherwise he will have broken heart to tend. I like this story. Very good and realistic too.

Thank you for your hard work and keep looking forward the next chapter
pansy25 chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
This is amazing. I like Clovis for Dorothy. That should hit Seravi in the head. Maybe now that he has competition, Seravi would finally realize his feelings for Dorothy.
continue chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
please do continue and finish.. i really like this fic.