Reviews for An Ultimatum
Trollie queenii chapter 4 . 6/11
oh my fudge what a confession-
Trollie queenii chapter 3 . 6/11
oh love~
Trollie queenii chapter 2 . 6/11
awwww~ they felt the same way-
Trollie queenii chapter 1 . 6/11
definitely marriage-
Seradoro chapter 1 . 5/22
Hi, I'm a huge fan of your work! Please do continue! :)
Anon chapter 7 . 5/16
You know what. I have been reading this fanfic for at least 5 times. Every time I read, there was no update. Disappointed, yet still hoping that it will have an addition. :) Why still cling on a hope? Because I love the Serav-Dorothy couple. They were like my original OTPs in Anime, way back when I was about 8-10 years old. After how many years, I'm 24 years old as to date, I still like seeing them together. :)

In short, thank you for the update.
jennygurl chapter 8 . 5/5
I just can't get enough! please continue with the story
SakuraTeardrop chapter 8 . 4/6
Ah, tough love! I am hanging by a thread here!

I won't lie. I'm very curious as to what Clovis has brewing up his sleeve; and, more importantly, I am dying to know what Seravi is going to do about it! D:

You have no idea how overjoyed I was when I found out that you've updated this recently! So, so good to see you continue this again :)

I will surely follow this until the end!

PS I apologize for the tardy review!
Honeyee chapter 8 . 1/12
I'm so happy to have found a seravi x dorothy fic that's still being updated. I love this story and as I read your story, I can just imagine it happening in the anime. Love this adding it to my faves.
lolitathegoddessorca860 chapter 1 . 1/9
well done
Yumi-nachan chapter 8 . 1/6
Well seravi is jealous but still in denial. Just hope he will come sense quickly. Clovis maybe need to try hard for dorothy but i doubt seravy will let her go
champylin chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
finally! an update! hehe i really love this story. seravi is up for a real competition here! wonder what he will do when dorothy go flying with clovis! hehe! please do update again soon!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
Oh my you updated! I'm so happy! I thought this story is dead. I'm glad it's being continued. Yeah, I hope you get to finish this one. We don't get a lot of finished Seravi/Dorothy fics around here. I'm glad to see you're further exploring and showing the depth of Dorothy and Seravi's relationship. If Clovis is a good guy, then my heart already goes to him, awww...he really would have a lot of difficulty challenging such a deep bond.
pansy25 chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
Its been so long but its still wonderful reading it again. Thank you for updating!
chibi beary chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
Ohhhh! I do hope clovis could give seravi a run for his money! Perhaps sometimes in life seravi cant always be number one. I kinda like clovis tho...tq for updating! :))