Reviews for An Ultimatum
Seravimylove chapter 8 . 4/30
Pls continue writing. I love it.
Nasi Padang chapter 8 . 3/13
Everytime you close the chapter i really do imagine the things really happen. I like Clovis, he deserves better, he seemed genuine so i think Seravi needs to hurry up before everything late. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2016
It pains me to see that the last update was made in 2014.
I'm gonna find someplace to cry my heart out.
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 7/3/2016
Great
Lancedark chapter 5 . 2/20/2016
Ok, this is actually my favorite chapter and my favorite is when Dorothy admits that he love Seravi but she's not going to marry him...goodness, that struck me straight to my heart...ugh..whenever I read this many time, it never gets old. Please August Gem have this beautifully piece of yours be continued...I hope this is also part of your new years resolution for 2016.
roti bakar chapter 8 . 1/23/2016
i like Clovis in here. a breath of fresh air and perhaps a chance for Dorothy to be happy. I like Seravy no doubt but he is like the most powerful magician in the world and yet has this one Achilles' heel which is Dorothy's hair? like seriously? perhaps it is also time for Seravy to realise the meaning of love in which he is pretty much blinded by. for once, something or someone Seravy can't be number 1 in. it seems Clovis is a nice young chap here and what he says does makes some sense. hopefully he is a good guy too!

please update! I really really enjoy this fic!
Trollie queenii chapter 4 . 6/11/2015
oh my fudge what a confession-
Trollie queenii chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
oh love~
Trollie queenii chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
awwww~ they felt the same way-
Trollie queenii chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
definitely marriage-
Seradoro chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Hi, I'm a huge fan of your work! Please do continue! :)
Anon chapter 7 . 5/16/2015
You know what. I have been reading this fanfic for at least 5 times. Every time I read, there was no update. Disappointed, yet still hoping that it will have an addition. :) Why still cling on a hope? Because I love the Serav-Dorothy couple. They were like my original OTPs in Anime, way back when I was about 8-10 years old. After how many years, I'm 24 years old as to date, I still like seeing them together. :)

In short, thank you for the update.
jennygurl chapter 8 . 5/5/2015
I just can't get enough! please continue with the story
SakuraTeardrop chapter 8 . 4/6/2015
Ah, tough love! I am hanging by a thread here!

I won't lie. I'm very curious as to what Clovis has brewing up his sleeve; and, more importantly, I am dying to know what Seravi is going to do about it! D:

You have no idea how overjoyed I was when I found out that you've updated this recently! So, so good to see you continue this again :)

I will surely follow this until the end!

PS I apologize for the tardy review!
Honeyee chapter 8 . 1/12/2015
I'm so happy to have found a seravi x dorothy fic that's still being updated. I love this story and as I read your story, I can just imagine it happening in the anime. Love this adding it to my faves.