Reviews for Sakura's Choice
hi chapter 4 . 2/1
need more chapeters. im no satisfied
Nessa671 chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
Please update soon.
ManateeFace chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
heehee out in a week or so... you make me laugh lol 3 years is close enough to a week though... plz update
cmollar chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
when does the next chapter come out?

this is awesome
loneknight1012 chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
ah come on you cant leave it hanging like that lol
NorthernLights25 chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
This is a really good story. I like the way you are taking the plot and I hope you continue the story.
NarutoL0ver chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
I absoutely (spelling?) LOVE it! SO good please hurry up can't wait to see what happens!
Serenarey Chiba chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
Awesome. Though I wish the chapters were far longer, it's been a good read thus far. I enjoyed reading on the different sides of Sakura, Naruto, and even Sasuke. Keep it up.
Hampsterofdestruction chapter 4 . 10/12/2007
oh man, you need to update this soon. I love it.
DemonicLove555 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
hm very interesting part to start your fanfiction at, that early in the story.
Tama Saga chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
O, nice. I doubt that Naruto would actually disobey instructions like that, but it is nice to see him eat something.
Nosferatum chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
Good fic. I hope to read continuation sometime soon.
TheDukeAffar chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
Hey me again, took me a while to review for two reasons one I wanted re-read your chapter and two my computer shit out on me. So onto to the review.

Well I have to say I like your idea on the s-class mission. Although it sounds fairly inaccurate from what we seen in the anime/manga. S-ranks looked just like any other missions only more difficult, not a top secret sort of thing. I imagine the contents are secret but no the existence of one. This is fanfiction though, so I will go with it.

Two I like how Sakura is growing up and not letting her parents rule her. I also cant wait to see what the first S-Rank will be like in her perspective.

Out of question though will you switch it up and use different perspectives? Like a third person one? It makes the story a bit more interesting if there are different ways to look at it.

I also hope Sakura isnt the only one who will grow. I am hoping for development on all of the gennin of Team 7. Anywho thats all I got for now. Good luck with the story and have a nice day.
BlazeX10A chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
nice one i love this chapter!
SimplySarah1221 chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
:O

im currently interested in what is going to happen later on in this story..hmm

i would hurry and answer your clever trivia question but im sure others have beat me to it, for there is a whole array of reasons as to why the number thirteen is considered unlucky.

i do have one question:

is the conversation that changed sakuras life/thoughts the that was mentioned in the summary the one where she was talking to sasuke but it wasnt really sasuke but naruto was like..

yeah ...before i confuse myself... is it that conversation?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »