Reviews for Never Enough
Tolazytologin chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Aweh this story is my favourite! It's so cute and sweet! I love how you did the characters to. And don't mind the homophobic reviewer. It's okay if you don't support gay rights, but saying it like that in my opinion is just plain disgusting.
LovingSladeAlways chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I loved this! It was so sexy and cute ;). These two are my life and I can't believe there isn't more of them *huffs exasperatedly*. But you did wonderful protraying them, and Tulio is oh-so sweet in this with that little vixen Miguel always enticing him ;). You should, please, write a little fic about what Miguel thinks about Tulio that relates to his love of adventure. Like Tulio's eyes being blue Miguel wanting to sail the seas. Tulio's black hair Miguel wanting to traval in a dark cave or something (that example was pretty lame, but you are free to use both :)) Just a thought! Great job and tell m ehwat you think of that idea!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Brilliant. Very nicely done.
max ride0001 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
lol Mistress Maradure. SOMEONE doesn't know what "slash" or "romance" means. XD

Anyway, G'AAAAH I loved this. It was sooo adorable! I would like to pick out a specific part I loved, but I can't because the whole thing was so sweet :D
Mistress Maradure chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
GAHHHH! I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS... EWWWW! COULD YOU WARN YOUR VEIWERS PLEASE? That imige is starting to disturbe me a little too much. GAHHH!
agenderalien chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
a;sdkjf;alskf

I can't even put my thoughts into coherent sentences.

This was just brilliant and fluffy and adorable. I loved it.
FunnyFloyd chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Very riveting, indeed

Loved it!
TheUnknownMissAusten chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Very sweet, and captured their personalities perfectly! Well done :)
Rena chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Very sweet and creative. I think my heart just skipped a beat.
Nemo chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I send much love, because this is excellent fluff... excellent indeed...
nukagirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I really liked this, very well done
Lady-Indis chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
aw. :) Very sappy and very good. Loved it. Do continue it...!
Axie Flamesilocks chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
OMG! YES! PERFECT! It was RIGHT SPOT ON and NO and FINE and GOLD and YES! *raves for two hours* You hit their characters perfectly, and the gold and emeralds thing makes me feel all fuzzy for this pairing...even so, I don't know if I can really handle them in a relationship (too used to them being "just two guys"). Still, PERFECT. FAVING. ZOMG.
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Aw :) That was adorable! :) So well written, I just loved the Gold & Emeralds line. Tulio is quite smooth. Haha :) Wonderful job!
safirewoods chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
So Cute. I just want to snuggle them and keep them forever. Fantastic fic.

"...when Miguel made that face, sucking all the satisfaction from the moment like a big, fat, annoying leech"

hehe, awesome line.