Reviews for Yuki
Guest chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
Guest chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Honestly... The ending was awful. :/ terrible way to end... :-: so sad to. It was very rushed.. Unlike the rest and I'm sure if it was ended differently... You would have better rates and reviews. .-.
NemoChan320 chapter 17 . 4/1/2012
This was so sad and depressing...dont get me wrong, it was a really good story and I really liked it! But still, very sad and depressing...
The Elegant Shadow chapter 17 . 3/21/2012
My word, This story was quite good, I simply love the way you portrayed Kyo's and Yuki's relationship, And the characters [for the most part] were kept in character, Not to mention the ending almost brought me to tears, But there were two things that I feel kept this story from reaching its full potential, First off I feel that Kyo and Yuki's relationship was a tad rushed, What I mean is kyo and Yuki [in layman's terms] have a lot of bad blood between them, Not to say that this couldn't happen [i believe it could under different circumstances] But it would require much more time then what this story depicted, And secondly there was a severe lack of characters in this story besides Tohru Yuki Kyo Shigure and Akito, Three of whitch played very small parts in the overall plot, I mean you could have added the rest of the sohmas even in short cameos, But all in all I quite enjoyed reading this, Any way magnificent story and keep up the grand work.
Ryanjane chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
OH MY GOSH I LOVE FRUITSBASKET! This is a REALLY good story! And thanks for the comment on my story. Is there any advice you could give me to make it better?
byefandomgoodriddance chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
Ugghhhh this is tearing at my heartstrings! I'm glad you finally continued. :D
Rika100 chapter 15 . 10/18/2009
I like it.

It's a good chapter.
yuriama sohma chapter 15 . 7/22/2009
w-what?n-no don't leave it there!p-please update soon!
yuriama sohma chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
SQUEAK!That's what I've been waiting on a kiss!But fish and cinnamon?Weird combo.I'd have said fish and ginger.p.s SO obvious tha the unknown seen is Yuki and Kyo.
yuriama sohma chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
a think akito will find out(because you are a sick sick cookie)and try to break them up but will fail.(if you want to continue being on my favs he'll fail;)
yuriama sohma chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
wha-what?no happy ending?no that cannot happen they have had to much grief already!it must be happy!
yuriama sohma chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
no lemon!
Rem10124 chapter 15 . 7/17/2009
Oh my gosh this story is soo awesome. I just love how you're switching between the story and what's going on later on. It's a very clever thing to put in a story. I was soo confused and slightly scared at first at the "mysterious man" talking, but now I get it and I feel it makes this story unique. Can't wait until the next update!

Koshi Sekisen chapter 1 . 7/15/2009

This story seems really interesting!

I've just read the first chapter, but there was something i wanted to tell you.

Yuki's name does NOT mean "snow".

As you might know, japanese is written in kanji, which gives meaning to the names. Yuki can be written with the kanji for snow, but in his case, Yuki's name would be translated as "Reason to hope".

I hope it helps! ;) Keep up the good work!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
that was so cute,and sad that i can't wait until you update so do it soon!