Reviews for Freaks In Love
MajesticMinx chapter 1 . 4/18
I wished they fucking killed that bastard (Sasuke) but I loved it though!
Demon's Poet chapter 1 . 1/21
That's...Fucking lovely actually. I found this very entertaining and pretty nice to pull on ones heart strings a bit.
Vicious Dice chapter 1 . 1/6
This one-shot is so amazing in so many ways... Bashing Sasuke makes me so happy! You, sir/madam... are a genius.
ssw777 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
A beautiful tale.
FireStorm92 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I loved it! I really wish it was more then a one shot, it would be fun to see how Naruto would lead Ame, and how things would work out for the elemental nations. I'm sure a good number of people from Konaha, civi and ninja alike, would pack up and leave for Ame at the drop of a hat once they found out who the Kage was. Well anyway, great story, I absolutely loved it.
Dariel chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Awesome story
Calvin chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
To who ever wrote MADE MY DAY! ! THIS THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ! MY GOD BLESS YOU!
Bloodkiller811 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Is it just me, or is it nearly impossible to find a non Sasuke bashing Fic?
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
haha i like this one too
zenahmut chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
i love this you should have made it a series
Fox of the Blood Moon chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Awesome story yo
Armandhas chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Seeing as this fic is from 2007, I don't know if you are still active and will ever receive this review, I still want to give it.

I liked the story. A lot.
I liked the build up of emotions and events.
I liked the events. Although I felt sad for Tsunade, I don't think she deserved such treatment, but that's my opinion.
I loved the smut.
I loved the fact that he still became a kage, albeit a different one.
I adored the matured Naruto.

All in all, I think you can guess that I really liked the story. But there is one thing I didn't understand. Maybe I missed it, but I don't think that's the case. What the ... happened to Kakashi. Naruto suddenly had his eye, that is if I got the third eye thingy right.

In any case, thanks for the story, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This has got to be one of the most satisfying tales of revenge that I have ever read. A story where Naruto was at an all time low after being rejected for the title of Hokage thanks to that damn Senju bitch Tsunade and the council of elders. Sasuke and his sex toy Sakura taunting him and then getting the business end of a expletive filled tirade that would make even Tayuya blush. And that part where he stomped on that crystal that Tsunade gave him was freaking priceless. I just wish you would do and aftermath story of what became of the Senju hag after having her heart broken by her pseudo brother Naruto. I'll tell this is a pairing that I don't think gets enough props due to all the more obvious couplings like NaruHina (fan) and NaruSaku (not a fan, yuck!). The ending of the story gave me one of the biggest crap eating grins of all time when Naruto took something away from Sasuke that meant the world to him: revenge. By crippling Itachi Uchiha and taking his eyes Naruto also made Sasuke look weak and impotent at the same time. The lemon between Naruto and Anko was hot as the sun while at the same time passionate and sweet. Of all the one shots I read, this ranks right up there with all my favorite Naruina one shots and believe me when I say that's a very exclusive list. Until next time, Ja ne!
freedragon chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Wow. Nat bad. I am usually not one to particularly bash anyone in an naruto Fic, but this fic was very well done. bravo, sir, bravo.
Shadow Fox1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Dude y did you not get naruto to give back the necklace instead of smashing it?