Reviews for Freaks In Love
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
This was a good one shot...definitely has more details than some I've read.

I quite enjoyed it. Thanks!
yehetmania chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
i'm so glad i found this
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I liked the general plot and the rest but certain part are a bit too fluffy for my tastes... Anyway, good fic
MajesticMinx chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
I wished they fucking killed that bastard (Sasuke) but I loved it though!
Demon's Poet chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
That's...Fucking lovely actually. I found this very entertaining and pretty nice to pull on ones heart strings a bit.
Vicious Dice chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
This one-shot is so amazing in so many ways... Bashing Sasuke makes me so happy! You, sir/madam... are a genius.
ssw777 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
A beautiful tale.
FireStorm92 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I loved it! I really wish it was more then a one shot, it would be fun to see how Naruto would lead Ame, and how things would work out for the elemental nations. I'm sure a good number of people from Konaha, civi and ninja alike, would pack up and leave for Ame at the drop of a hat once they found out who the Kage was. Well anyway, great story, I absolutely loved it.
Dariel chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Awesome story
Calvin chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
To who ever wrote MADE MY DAY! ! THIS THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ! MY GOD BLESS YOU!
GhostFreak111 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Is it just me, or is it nearly impossible to find a non Sasuke bashing Fic?
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
haha i like this one too
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
i love this you should have made it a series
Fox of the Blood Moon chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Awesome story yo
Armandhas chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Seeing as this fic is from 2007, I don't know if you are still active and will ever receive this review, I still want to give it.

I liked the story. A lot.
I liked the build up of emotions and events.
I liked the events. Although I felt sad for Tsunade, I don't think she deserved such treatment, but that's my opinion.
I loved the smut.
I loved the fact that he still became a kage, albeit a different one.
I adored the matured Naruto.

All in all, I think you can guess that I really liked the story. But there is one thing I didn't understand. Maybe I missed it, but I don't think that's the case. What the ... happened to Kakashi. Naruto suddenly had his eye, that is if I got the third eye thingy right.

In any case, thanks for the story, I thoroughly enjoyed it.