Reviews for A Second Chance
Unatainable chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This is not against the law of narnia

It is barely a miracle

and Lewis supports miracle and that is not going against the law

but I really wonder if what happens to you if you die at narnia
googgirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This is really good

you deserve no flames or bad comments because you do not ruin C.S. Lewis' book by pairing a character or two

Just getting their bond AS A FAMILY
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
It makes me teary when she died. Thank goodness that Susan is alright!
MEStarr chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
i love it. there arent many family bonding ones...WITHOUT incest. i love that susan was still alive. xx :D
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
A great story. I liked the part where they found out that Susan was still alive.
sunshinefarah chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Beautiful, I loved it!
crazyelf22 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Oh I liked this very much! At first, I didn't really like the fact that Susan was still alive, but it grew on me. I especially loved the line: 'They stuck together…but divided, he fell, and fell hard.' I haven't seen very many familial bonding stories that I really like, but this is one of them! Great job D
thunderings chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Oh Wow. This story was brilliant in every way possible. Peter's emotion as Susan died was spot on; and even Edmund and Lucy's outburst of cries was heartwrenching. I felt, while reading this emotionally drained for all the right reasons.

Brilliant story!
ronniekins77 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I loved this! It is such a unique idea that Lewis could have explored if he wanted to, but I suppose that's what fanfic writers are for, right? ;)

Anywho, this was great. I loved the description of Susan's death and her sibling's reactions to seeing that she is back in Finchley toward the end.

I do agree with Capegio, tho, this would have been wonderful to see as a longer piece. :)
pazaway72 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
You are a genius!

The Ending was simply sensational! Susan's scene at the battle was very sad. I cried actually. You made it sad enough for us to feel it. you described the pain of the siblings very well, very detailed. Just like what any other siblings would feel.

Its very heartwarming. I LOVE IT!
I'd rather live in books chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
When Susan died i cried. Poor Peter having to watch that.
Lavendar chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
You're shameless plug at the end of your Flowers in the Attic story worked! hehe. Loved this. Really almost cried, so so devastating. Until of course they decided to hunt the White Stag and I went 'O, I know what's going to happen!' You're really making me love the Peter/Susan bonding too, usually I'm more into Peter and Lucy having the close bond, but this is just beautiful. I've got a lump in my throat. Great piece :)
Samantha chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Interesting story! I've never come across a story like this. Most of the time the siblings ruled for 15 to sometimes 100s of years in Narnia before something deadly happens to send them home. Yours had them rule all of 7 years...that's different. Good but different. I LOVE how Peter and Susan are a package deal. I agree with you on that.

Love ya,

Sam
star.everlasting chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
you freaking serious that of all the times i've read this that i havent reviewed? HOLY LEAF! but x3

btw, i finished part of twilight and finished new moon. in one day (new moon) baby! woot!
avatarfanx2 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008