Reviews for Folie A Deux
allietheepic7 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
that lady was creepy. you did a good job making our boys sound like real psychos, but i've got this thought in my head that Gabriel is making most of their cases seem like murders (b/c he'd totally do that, and we know he'd do that)
majorshane chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
But he didn't realize that the dolls were humans? Awe... Or is this AU and she was actually a normal human and the brothers are crazy? Ooooo...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
interesting
drsummers chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
To the other posts:
She apologized at the end of the fic -because- she wrote Sam and Dean as the real monsters. Nothing would have changed the real limbs to fake limbs and the fact that the people who knew Laura (the victim) as a doll-maker and saint, after she died. Unless theres an archangel out there going around after almost every hunt, making it seem like Sam and Dean are murderers.

Sam and Dean are psycho. That's the jist of it. Sure, the writing was styled to make you think the other way in the beginning (although re-reading it, it's just Sam and Dean that say its childrens parts, the woman just thinks nothing to make you think otherwise) Fooled three time during this fic, and I loved it lol.

PS: loved this fic, you should continue it... interpreting their hunts in a new light as Hendrickson chases them down...
Fat Cat chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I might already have reviewed this but it can't hurt to write another now that I've come back to this after a few months. This is my favorite Supernatural fanfiction. Sure it could be ambiguous but it reads pretty clearly of two rampaging mad men and I just adore that interpretation. This has so many levels of creepy because Sam and Dean are acting as they would on the show but here it is viewed in such a horrible light. Can I just say how amazing it is that you have the boys as monsters that need to be hunted?

Love your use of humor in such a dark fic without making it fall to far in either the horror or the humor camp. You've really captured the absurd and the sickening in a way that is faithful to Supernatural.

Only spotted one typo where you used "sow" instead of "sew" but otherwise it is perfect.
classiczeppelin chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I liked this. It shows the most horrific side of the job, one that fanfiction and the Show's writers ignore for the sake of keeping the rating below M, and it really makes you think about what their other jobs must be like.

Great job! I approve of the amount of gore and how you explained your detail. Very well done.
simys chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Damn
Ffesthe chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Y'know, sometimes the boys come off as just plain psycho. And don't even take the bother to realize it.

God bless proper context.

Much love for good fic.
Hat O' Doom chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Chilling story. I like it
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Did Sam and Dean kill an innocent?Where they real baby limbs or fake ones?Even if they where fake ,the way she spoke about the parts was creepy.

Great!Fic!
Someone Else chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Love it! Love it love it love it! You're wonderful :D

The way we think she's just a victim until that creepy ass doll collection's revealed ew! And the way Henrickson draws all the wrong conclusions. You're awesome!

There's one little thing though; the way dean speaks _warmly_ to Sam and "It’s hard, but if we don’t do this right then she’ll just keep doing it."

I've never seen him like that in the middle of a hunt... he'd be all serious and cold and untouchable with his eyebrows all knit together in concentration.

But that's the only thing.

I 3 you :)
LelaRo chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
who's the monster now?

all of them have something that we don't have and sometimes we don't realize what makes a monster.

thats the scariest part.

good job making that point across.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
So... were they actually kids or dolls?
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Um...okay. I'm lost and worried. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
tellie chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I liked the story, but I can't really picture Sam doing what they did... I was sure he would have have more issues with that.

Thanks