Reviews for The Dreamer
LOL!.
phantom frost chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Fucking continue this man its been 6 and a half years
puffdadder chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Man, i hate that life is so busy for you. This is a story i've waited for updates, baying, like a lonely fox at the moon...or something. A classy harem, as are your others, never thought i'd see it. Take care!
uknounx chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
can't wait to read what happens next
puffdadder chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
almost thought hinata there for a minute lol. anyway, this is a VERY original concept, rarely do we see a story that breaks the boundaries of monotony and meshes quality with originality. Great story.
puffdadder chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
intro kinda reminded me of xholic. or it coulda been his mum or something. ohh well find out later. and if you think you're going to get away with not updating your stories, well...you're right, even though it tortures your faithful readers. *sobs in corner*
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
Great story!
garsdal chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
i would have never seen tenten as the "i pwn YOU AL!" type of girl.

and having her idol her secretary is problerly a confidance boost:D
Selonianth chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
*twitches violently* SO WRONG! for one thing tsunade doesn't say boya it makes he sound jamacain and for another DUDE TENTEN YOU HAVE ONE FUCKED UP MIND
meringun chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
interesting. update soon please
Chaos728 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I just wanted to know if this is a Naruto/Harem Fanfic? If it is, I will be adding it to My Naruto C2: A Hero's Harem.
profile to be deleted chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Aww, such a tease, I was looking forward to seeing Tentens ideal version of herself. Though a subservant Lee, Neji and Tsunade was a fun fit, definately.
Froggy-slice chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Ha ha. That was fuuny. And the truth is dreams be goin that way. Update soon
the chosen one chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
hhahaha! I thought he was in Hinata's dream and it turned out to be tenten's! Your stories are real gpp0d, but het updated too slow for my taste (hey cause ur stories are good, i cant ewait for them to be updated! well I like this story the best among all ur naruto harem fic and hope it gets update soon!
ShadowDragonAmor chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
dUDE YOUR A FLIPPING GENIUS! A dream style harem, I s highly original. props to you sir or madam. Plerase kepp this going, also could the next dream naruto goes into be hinata.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »