Reviews for All She Never Knew
Crazy Huni chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I may just be emotional but i feel like crying now his life was all pain "sighs". he's the sort of person you could say "damn you killed fates brother didn't you!"

:) anyways well done really well written!
Hecate's Diamon chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Aw! After I finished the 7th book, I went on a Snape/Lily spree. Lol. It made me so sad! This one made me sad, too, but it's a touching kinda of sad! I loved it. Very well written. Good job, as always!
Ethuil chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Beautifully written. Reading this actually brought tears to my eyes. The story of Snape's love for Lily is the thing that touched me most in all the Harry Potter books. you have expressed it passionately and beautifully. Poor Sevvy indeed. ;_;
LadyLorena chapter 1 . 9/5/2007

After reading that, I want to go give Severus a hug.

Well written, simple, emotional, and it really does evoke a sort of sadness that surrounded Severus.
restria chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
i hate you with passion. You made me cry all over again. sigh.
KyuubiPandoraChan chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
This make me want to cry all over again. Poor Sevvy...He deserved something. No one can ever live like he did. Great fiction. Really bring out the Snape we know so much and loved.
OrangeR0se chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Aw, this is so sad, I just feel so bad for the poor guy. I can't imagine him reping/killing anyone, though. He'd probably try to save them first. But that's not the point...:(
Kitty Cat Cullen chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
This one almost made me cry. Beautiful.
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Aww, very sad. But I like it.
Aranea chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
amazing! write one more!
whitehound chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Nicely done, but I have two quibbles. One, to anybody who "gets" sarcasm, Snape's humour is immediately obvious and it's clear he's joking almost every time he opens his mouth, even if it's rather a malicious joke.

The other is that we have good reason to think Snape was never a very active Death Eater, and seldom if ever took an active part in atrocities. One is, he's a very noticeable guy - even in a mask his hair, coliruing, build, walk, voice and noise would all be highly distinctive - and yet Sirius, an Order memebr, had never heard even a rumour that he was a DE.

Then, Bellatrix accused him of being all talk and no action as a DE. Dumbledore asked him if he had watched people die - which would be an odd thing to say if he knew Snape had actually killed. Karkaroff accused him of being a DE but did not link his name to any atrocities, as he did with the others he accused. And Rowling herself said at interview that he had *witnessed* deaths and atrocities, but she did not suggest that he had taken part.
IcyCrystal chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
That was fantastic. One of the best stories I have read in a while on FanFiction
svfiction01 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
thats very sweet. How sad for him.
aquickdisguise chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
hey- fantastic!

i've just started on a Sev story trying to get everything across... and well, you just put me to shame

Nice work