Reviews for Face the Future
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
That was beautiful. I like your thoughts on how their relationship was strained, but they both still love each other. Don't know why they're buying fancy clothes on credit if she's worried about money. Maybe they'll return them the next day? Hehe.
ShireWulf chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is one of my favorite fanfictions :)
Ms.HP.Computer chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
*smiles*

A nice, happy ending. Well, not really happy, but you get my drift.
Autumn Dusk chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Wow, this was very well-written. One of the best written stories I've seen in the DBZ fandom. Very well-done!
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Aweeeeee. I swear, if this starts making me all Goku/ChiChi fangurl I will kill you myself:) A very nice fic, althought I think you made Chi a bit too.. well, nice. But overall it was very nice. The Piccolo scenes were cute.
en route chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
aww. i recently went through a nostalgia trip, where i read through the dragon ball series again. i never really got into the fandom, seeing as i didn't even know how to use the internet when i was like 10, haha.

but anyways, i love this fic! i love that you didn't make chichi out to be a bitch, like in so many other stories. and i love how goku and chichi's relationship is portrayed as overt and ridiculously romantic. great job!
The-Faded chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Awesome story! It's funny but not so "forced" funny and it has a bit of angst in it which makes it a strange and often hard to put together combo. This is a great story, I hope you write more GCC stories in the future! :)
v son sayian chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
I don't know what to say, it was a good fic,I'm glad chichi's moving on.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
whatta wonderful ficlet! *GOOGLY*
Coldpaws chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
this is a good story, has a nice ending, not all happy go lucky, but nice. good tone. like it
illegiblewriter chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
i am becoming obsessed with these stories. this fic was great! i love G/CC!
skyeward chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
*laughs* Oh, sheesh...Piccolo in a tux? But it really is a sweet story! And funny, too!
Sparrow319 chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Wow. Wow wow wow wow wow. I love this story. I love the way you portrayed all of the characters. I love the plot and I love the writing. I like how Vegeta just blurted it out and I like Piccolo. Anything about Piccolo.
Tonibelle chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
You're a good author! I love it!
ChibiChichan chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
THAT WAS SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!It was also KAWAII!(Did I spell that wrong?)I wish there was a chapter 2!O too bad I guess thats it.

Ja'ne