Reviews for Drowning
SexiiFoxii chapter 11 . 8/4
This is by far the most interesting fanfic I have ever read. I have never read anything like this and its uniqueness have drawn me towards it. I love it! I love how you portrayed naruto and sasuke in this. This shows that not everything in the world can be accepted straight away if you say sorry like how many fanfics does. Seriously please continue even if it had been YEARS! This fanfic is too good to be left unfinished!
I don't care if this story is super old, I want the next chapter ! It's just so amazing, the plot is so interesting, and how Naruto and sasuke's feeling are describe are so perfect ! Plus the fact I think and can relate a bit with Sasuke ( not with the I'm the popular person who bully the non popular, but how he deals with all of this, I could have the same feelings in this situation ). I hope that one day the next chapter will appear, who know ! Anyway, this story was brilliant, amazing, everything was perfect.
WishedUFinished chapter 11 . 6/25
Wow. This is so amazing it's incredibly sad that you've yet to continue it. It's so dark and raw with emotions, and I disagree with you when you said in one of your author's note that many authors have tried to write this kind of story. No, this is definitely unique. i have yet to read this kind of HS AU fic were the whole story is utterly so dark and alluring. Reality seemed surreal after reading this. If only you finished this, I bet it would've been epic. Are there drafts for the next chapters? Would be lively to know if there's so. Gonna bookmark this page just in case we ever hear from you again
Lady Spain chapter 11 . 5/1
Wow so dark i love it
KiraK.chan chapter 11 . 3/3
MOREEEEEEE
Knaruto chapter 10 . 2/6
I so loved it when you said that. I was like Lmao! Good answer. Really.

"I can't help but get really confused. What? What the hell does it mean? Did I make a ridiculous counting mistake at some point? Am I repeating myself? Are they referring to the poll on my profile and how Drowning is the most voted on story yet I keep posting other things? You confuse me. I don't like being confused because I start thinking about weird possibilities and coming with up creepy solutions and theories.

But in case you were wondering, I was somewhat decent at mathematics."
Knaruto chapter 11 . 2/6
Awesome...but that's really wicked to end it here. Please finish it. I beg
Kirikaa chapter 11 . 9/18/2015
I try not to start fics that haven't updated in years but the summary really made me want to read it. I really loved the description of feelings in this fic. I feel like the emotions were easily conveyed to me! Also, what I like is that you didn't romanticize Sasuke's abusive behavior towards Naruto. I tend to really hate when an abuser ends up with their victim and it turns out that every hurtful they did to them was only out of love and they were just "too shy" to admit their true feelings. Here, Sasuke was an asshole and is treated as such and I'm happy Naruto didn't forgive him. Maybe he'll end up tolerating him more in the future but I think it'd be too easy if Sasuke was forgiven just like that. Speaking of that, whenever Naruto told Sasuke "get out of my life!", it really made an impact on me, like I could feel Naruto's raw emotions. I also like the idea of guilty feeling Sasuke. It was interesting to read, how he felt so guilty and tried to change little by little and how he felt when he saw how much his behavior hurt Naruto (like, the part when he sees that Naruto's body reacts in a negative way to his touch because Naruto is so used to being beaten up by Sasuke), and how he just couldn't stop thinking about the awful things he did. Honestly, Sasuke was so awful. I also enjoyed when Naruto seemed to have the power over him, like that scene where they're both in the bath and Sasuke feels so awkward being so close to Naruto like that. Naruto knows that only his forgiveness will allow Sasuke to move on a bit. Anyway, I loved reading this and I'm also happy you didn't make them end up together so far because in this context and after everything that happened between them, I don't think it'd be good for them. I'm curious as to how their bond could develop, though.

Anyway, I enjoyed the fic overall because I never really read a fic like that before and it makes me want to read more angst, haha. I hope you'll continue the fic someday, because I'll definitely read it, I wonder what was supposed to happen next!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/14/2015
NOOOO PLEASE CONTINUE
SasUKE UchiAHHHH chapter 2 . 6/14/2015
i loves it
Eve chapter 6 . 5/21/2015
I know Naruto is a victim but his emo-ness is annoying the shit outta me.
wow chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Amazing, just amazing. You make me feel like Sasuke y'know, and you also remind me of Eminem life story in this story. Fuck you D'angelo Bailey.
Nary sash chapter 11 . 4/21/2015
When I first discovered fanfiction it was for writers such as yourself. What a truly amazing story with A fantastic character development my only wish is that you somehow read this and return to finish such an exquisite story. Return for the fans in 2015!
x.DreamQueen.x chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
I can't help but to think that this reminds me of the book, Buddha Boy by Kathe Koja
Nightmate66 chapter 11 . 1/29/2015
This is good very good. It has inspired me to make a story, I thank you for that.