Reviews for Drowning
NOOOO PLEASE CONTINUE
SasUKE UchiAHHHH chapter 2 . 6/14
i loves it
Eve chapter 6 . 5/21
I know Naruto is a victim but his emo-ness is annoying the shit outta me.
wow chapter 1 . 5/8
Amazing, just amazing. You make me feel like Sasuke y'know, and you also remind me of Eminem life story in this story. Fuck you D'angelo Bailey.
Nary sash chapter 11 . 4/21
When I first discovered fanfiction it was for writers such as yourself. What a truly amazing story with A fantastic character development my only wish is that you somehow read this and return to finish such an exquisite story. Return for the fans in 2015!
x.DreamQueen.x chapter 1 . 4/14
I can't help but to think that this reminds me of the book, Buddha Boy by Kathe Koja
Nightmate66 chapter 11 . 1/29
This is good very good. It has inspired me to make a story, I thank you for that.
Abster517 chapter 11 . 9/27/2014
Oh my...that was quite the thrilling chapter...I kept on telling myself, "Naruto won't die. Naruto won't overdose. He can't." So happy Sasuke was able to get rid of the hag! Kinda funny how you had him thinking, 'Let her burn' :)P had to let a little maniacal giggle escape my lips! Very good writing! I dearly hope there is more to this story!
keltieful chapter 11 . 9/6/2014
This is such an addicting story. I wish it was complete.

Naruto. I just. My heart it hurts. It feels like I'm bleeding for these broken boys.
It's almost like Sasuke doesn't realise how he's all chips and cracks. Able to shatter at any moment. Uchiha are cruel.

I would love to read the end of this. Or know what was meant to happen...
:D
Thumbsup69 chapter 11 . 7/8/2014
OMG! This was just soo good! Too good! Teah there were some grammatical errors but to hell with it! Your writting was AMAZING! The emotions just made my heart twist, and although it could be hard to folow at times, the way you blended all those dark drama into sweet comedy was just brilliant! It amazed me how manytimes i had wanted to cry in this fic and how it made me giggle and laugh too. God, for the sake of Naruto's, Sasukes' and my sanity! Please UPDATE!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
This was so touchin & sad I could not stop cryin this fic was so darn good plz update fast I really cant wait 2 see whats next.I love it
Tanpopout chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
:D I LOVE IT!
LOVE SASUKE!

:DDDD hope you still alive and willing to continue this story, though.

#keep calm and waiting patiently
Coulorless Rainbow chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
Every time a good fanfiction is left discontinued,
my heart is filled with a cold emptyness.

When I die of pneumonia, I'll blame all of you damned fantastic writers!

*sobs uncontrollably*

... I'm bipolar!
*grins*
mudshake chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
oh my god!please update..it was getting more interesting.
g chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
i love this story n naruto n sasukes new relationship hurry n finish