Reviews for As Hearts Go To Their Graves
OH.
MY.
FUCKING.
GOD.
Wat da fuck just happened.
That was so deep and so fucking angsty and that was one hell of a good story
crazydbzfan87 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
SAINW was my favorite episode and to hear it from April's point of view...wow, I really enjoyed reading this.
sunbune chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
oh wow, this was good. Dark and depressing, but of course it had to be. Poor April...

Poor Don! I wonder where he went? obviously he's not the same Don who shows up and saves the day in SaiNW. So maybe he's still out there!

I loved all the thoughtful little details you included here: Leo imitating voices, Raph guiding a blinded Leo away from the lair, Casey's angry letter full of underlining and capitals, etc.

And as for the Don/April stuff, I really appreciate how you took the time to 'erase' the age difference between them, by making April so conscious of Donny's maturity and strength. For me, that made it all the more believable.

Great job!
Lil Angel chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Poor poor April...Shes all alone at least Splinter was there for her its really sweet of like a father to her to.

I feel bad for her...

Good story love!
princessebee chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
ouch!

this is simple an straightforward and very powerful - elegant and intense.
Dierdre chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
This was about eighteen different shades of wonderful. April's characterization was spot on, because I could hear her voice very clearly in my head. The events leading up to this tragic moment were very well thought out and made perfect sense. And the secret relationship between April and Don, coupled with Casey's silent knowledge... wow. That was moving and sad and so damn bittersweet that it hurt my heart.

Simply divine, chica. *Saves to C2 and favorites*
eeveemew chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Nice perspective. Man, I can't read SAINW stuff without feeling sad :(
jaxink chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Hey SS!

Wow, that was heavy...and completely wonderful. Well done! I can feel April's desperation and pain so vividly. This back story to the events leading up to SAINW. Everything fits together beautifully and makes perfect sense.

Gotta love the April and Donnie romance and the angst involved! Exceptional work!

Ja ne!