Reviews for A Notch or Two
Khiori chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Laughed so hard-this was sheer delight. I love how you used a single scene to show all three relationships so perfectly. And what a fun way for them to tease the crap out of Batman. Good work!
Berry Smoothie chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
good one
Motek chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Nice, I like it!:)
Red Queen Sovereign chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Haha, that was very sweet. I can so see Diana and Alfred doing something like that kind! They kind of reminded me of Niles and Fran from The Nanny.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
nice! really nice!

HawkAngel
ShayeraElektra chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Cool! Interesting and pretty funny.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
E thy certainly got "the Batman" that time- teehee
3togetready chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
This was too cute! I love the idea of Diana and Alfred ganging up on Bruce. They would definitely make a great team! The way you portray Alfred is a perfect foil for Bruce.
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
He...this is soo cute. I like the dialogue between Alfred and Bruce especially. )
PinkFreud1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Alfred is the coolest butler ever.
gppr chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I loved how you wrote Alfred. Very nice little story. :)
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Aww Alfred and Diana being funny. This was so cute and I love it. It makes me laugh that her clothes are now over taking his.

I loved this line:

Bruce contained his exasperation admirably. “Of course, Alfred. Diana has more clothes in my closet than I do.”
Geeky BMWW Fan chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Hi! I thought this was very cute and funny.

My favorite line: Bruce narrowed his eyes in thought for a moment. Could she be so insidious as to purposefully insert personal items in his house to cement her place therein?

Only Bruce would think up something like that. And it doesn't seem he was that far from the truth. )

And way to go Alfred and Diana.