Reviews for Batman's Ultimate Villain
Yumi Edogawa chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
I'd like to see Jin in Gotham City.
Ominae chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
This is pretty awesome, although I do like to see Kaname in action since he didn't die.
Black Firelight chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Honestly...i really want to see Genkai. XD
TheFlyingHamster chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
gerascophobia is the fear of growing old
Doll-Like Maiden chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
oh i love this story it's so funny pleas update soon :)
bookwyrm31 chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Really love the story, its very funny
Hidari chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
I't actually enjoying this a lot. Can't you make this some sort of drabblish collection of chapter with a villain of the week and action to boot? Moar! It's something rather nice to come home to and read. Hmmm, what did the Tantei do this week in Gotham?
RAGA chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
For fear of the elderly (and growing old), use gerontophobia.

Interesting work. Not all the facts were right (example: only Yusuke was ever employed/appointed by Koenma as a Reikai Tantei, everyone else was a tag-along on his missions for one reason or another).

Though I could never see any of them spouting off their private lives to total strangers, the idea is an amusing one. You made their reactions pretty well. I also enjoyed seeing the Beautiful Suzuka in action.
darkdranzer chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
lolol. this is so cracky. and funny. are you going to do more? it would be intersting if you did touya or sniper :D :D :D
Ladidumm chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
Do Touya, please, do Touya!

You're really good at it.
snake and crane chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
awsomeness this is really clever
DreamsRMyLife chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
I think it would be funny to get Chu in there...Ultimate Brawler or Drunkard or something, I dunno. Shishiwakamaru would be good too, maybe have him tease Robin about always being a sidekick and never a big star or something.
fringeperson chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
Thank you for writing this. It was hilarious!
carvelcake chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
You should so make more! It's priceless.
Naosj chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
"And Batman never does figure out what the hell happened on those couple of weeks." LMAO!

This was nice.