Reviews for The Death of Isabella Marie Swan
adrienne.hope chapter 6 . 10/6/2007
We keep on getting into conversations on object permanence at school for some reason...
GurliestFresaGurl chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
BOB!

gr!

Update!

Gosh i hate ur stupid computer.

U should probably kick it really really hard!

~ Vane
elnochesesmuybonito chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
Whoa! i can't wait for the next two chapters!
XxBANANAxX chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
Are you going to rite a sequel? I love this story! i don't think that you are the only one having trouble updating. please update as soon as you can! love it! Keep goign!

Thank You!

XxBANANAxX
DiamondSkin chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
omg omg omg update soon please! what's wrong with bella?
thatonegirl chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
please finish! son
Teh Soul Cookie chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
ah! really good! please update soon!

Gir
Lindsey8907 chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
I thought this chapter was really good. I want to know what is wrong with her! I cannot wait until the next update - please hurry! :) I am glad that Carlisle is the doctor - he is definitely the best! Thank you for updating and keep up the good chapters!
shelbymarie04 chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
Oh...my...gosh...WOW! This is really good! I can't wait until the next chapter! Poor Bella.
AmericaClipson chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
ALRIGHTY, MISTER! YOU HAD BETTER UPDATE OR I SWEAR I WILL SUFFOCATE MYSELF! THAT'S RIGHT! I'M THREATENING YOU WITH MY SUICIDE! THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FANFIC! I SHALL BE EXTREMELY EMO IF I DON'T RECIEVE THE ENDING VERY SOON!

ha. i said the ending... suicide... ending... ha.

okay, as you may have guessed, i was only joking about the suffocation thing. But this IS my fav, so please, please, please, please, PLEASE update NOW!
GusisGod chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
Awesome chapter!
Rebellion Author chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
oh. Oh. OH. What's the red button for? Poor Bella. Please please please please please update soon.

Rebellion Author.
Ski000Girl chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
omg how could you leave it there. What's going to happen? Please please update
lasting illusion chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
Ah exciting! Love this story! This chapter was so gripping and like dramatic, loved it... From the title I can imagine how this story will end but I hope you suddenly feel like she doesn't have to die, or that Edward changes her and that is what you mean by "The death of Isabella Marie Swan"

Anyways Cannot wait for the next chapters please update as soon as you can.
ReaderRabid chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
wow, great update. what an amazing chapter. I felt like I was right there with Bella. Ow ow ow.

Now I understand why Edward would have a hard time - if she was in that much time, she'd be begging him to bite her.

I can't wait to find out what happens in the last 2 chapter!
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »