Reviews for Matchmaker
Anonimo chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Esto es tan gracioso, no he parado de reir. Excelente.
IHeartTheBlackParade chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
The last makes you pinch the bridge of your noses, shake your head, then sigh and smile in an exasperated way because its just such a perfectly 'Harley Quinn' thing to say. Very cute story.
Valentine Meikin chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Heh heh...

I think she might have actually tried that...

I know she dated Jimmy Olsen for a short period once.

Anyway, Good story.
Morbid Cheshire chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
This was very amusing, and it's so perfectly Harley. xD Amazingly written in her point of view! I salute you! -does so-

-MorbidCheshire
Instant Coffee chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
LOLZ! Aw...that was SO good! I liked how you didn't do everything in proper grammar, but the way you thought Harley would've said it...makes it more personable, like she's REALLY there talking to the reader. Great thinking! _.

And I think the ficcy was totally sweet, original, and in character - at least from what I feel Harley Quinn is like. 5 thumbs up! .
Parke Matru chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
*snicker* Very nice. Well in character.
AGirlWonder chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
"As usual, Puddin's advice makes a lot more sense when I'm hurtlin' cross the Gotham skyline chased by a woman with a whip 'n' a catsuit and a man with his underwear [on] the wrong side o' his tights."
I couldn't stop giggling! (If you had purposely left out the "on", I apologize.)
Nightmare1 chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
I am guessing this is the mainstream Harley speaking and not the cartoon one right? (Hint to Dr. Quinzel and Joker as her conscience)Cuz if so-to be honest, I do not much care for the mainstream Harley (they messed up her character :'() but if it was the mainstream Harley in this fic, I think I can make an exception, cuz this was rather entertaining.
-Nightmare1
VirtualFaerie chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Adorable. Absolutely adorable. _ I loved it.
Kristiana Kyle chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
this was absolutly great!

you really know how to portray characters, and this really sounds like something harley would do!
RealmWanderer chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
BRAVO! Good job! It was very very very funny, the little mention of Bonnie and Clyde was a cute touch too. Anyway, keep up the good work!
Yeoman Prince chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
I was vastly entertained by this little jem. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Nightshade Darkholme chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
Fantastic! You've got Harley pegged just right, especially in her references to the Joker. Great job! I demand a sequel! Well, actually...I politely request! :)
sarah chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
really really cute. you should make a sequel to this for the superman/lois thing. also, the make-out thing coulda been jus'a lil more graphic _~...but it was still good.
Chigliak chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Hm...I liked it. It actually does seem like something Harley would do.