Reviews for Excuse Me Miss!
Wohitzi chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
xD

That rocked. The image of Sasuke as a hooker is hilarious. As is the image of Sakura groping him.

Awesome job. You made me giggle.
pipelite chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
This was sweet..but so hilarious. Awesome job! ]
Chidori no Tenshi chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
ROFLMFAO THAT WAS HILARIOUS! very nice job!
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Omg HILARIOUS! When you said the man liked slim, dark-haired, dark-eyed girls I immediately thought of Neji and Tenten too. I don't know if you write NejiTen but you should definitely do this for them. But back to the point at hand-it was amusing.
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
LMAO. That was interesting to read. Oh Sasuke! I feel bad for him, having to embrace the humiliation of being a girl for the night lol. But this was a great story! Funny and cute, especially with the kiss between Sasuke&Sakura _ You did a splendid job!
shohei chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Sque! Delicious :D
AlbertaxRose chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can never imagine Sasuke using the sexy-no-jutsu, but it is relly funny! Love it!
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
That was fabulous! You need to write more crack...
beautyinsleep chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I usually don't read crack fics, or even SasuSaku ones for that matter, but the summary line was too intriguing to be left alone. This was very well-written, and absolutely hilarious! Great job!
neverlife chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Omg! it's hilarious!
melody-berry2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
lol that was funny can't wait til ya update
iMissa chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
My sides hurt now u.u

Haha, Sasuke's such a pervert xD. I'm surprised he ACTUALLY wanted copies. Maybe he has some weird, secret fetish xD.

You have officially just made all of my fantasies come true. Great job with this!
Denwa chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Oh, God, this was hilarious. I don't really like crack, but this was an instant win.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4