Reviews for Daughter Of The Land
Vospader21 chapter 1 . 10/22
I'll admit when I first saw you were writing fantasy tropes into the Naruverse I was initially put off. But once I read the chapter to the end, I got the feeling that it might work. Let's see how the rest of this goes.
MissLL chapter 24 . 10/1
Well worth the read, thanks for a great story.
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 24 . 7/14
Hi! I just wanted to say I absolutely love this story! :D I like your plot..its very interesting! Its been a while since I had a read a fantasy story so I was quite hesitant on reading your fanfic. I thought that I wouldn't get into it...BUT..
You proved me wrong! :) When I started reading it, I wasn't into it of course..but as the chapter progresses, I became immersed into the world you created..Daemons,Faeries, dragons, satyrs,! I also love the plot twist where Sakura was actually the vessel of Haeven..and Itachi as Skywall..
Thought I suspected Sakura being Heaven earlier before it was revealed so I am not as surprised..Her unusual strong powers, the clues you gave us readers just hinted me.. ;) Anyway, I also like your writing style..Its good and quite detailed! Even with a lot of details I didn't get bored at all!

I really liked the romance..especially SasuSaku.. I love their moments especially the part where they almost kissed(Damn stag) and the ending! So sweet.. :D I was squealing when Sasuke kissed Sakura!I was like "YESSS!"
The only problem I had with this story is that there are only a few Sasusaku moments in this story..I feel like it is actually kinda of a Sakura-centric instead of Sasusaku... lol It mostly focuses on the goddess thing..I mean I understand that it is important but I wish that there was more Sasusaku moments..More pls...
Anyway, also like the pairings..Naruhina, nejiten...For shikaino..well at first, I didn't really like them together because I pair shikamaru with temari..
But when I started reading more shikaino moments, I began to like them..
Now, I don't really feel as adverse to reading it like the last time... :)

Anyway, I am very happy that this story has a happy ending! Even though it took four months.. LOL Anyway, I really LOVE this story! Keep up the good work! I wish there was a sequel...XD Take care! :D
One of my absolute favorite fics - I really enjoyed the blend of myth and reality in this fic. Thanks for writing it! :)
Nice fic great character development
Wow...just wow...I never thought a happy ending could make me cry...your story rocks. I loved the character development. I'm one of those people who find it troublesome to review but I really loved your story. I was mad at first when sakura turned into a tree and I would have hated you if she hadn't turned back...the grief they all felt was so easy to see. This is one of the most touching fics I've ever read even with little sasusaku although I feel it was enough. This fanfic deserves more reviews than its getting...first fic to ever make me write more than three sentences. I really love your work...I realize I may be reviewing years too late. Great job.
7ScarletLies chapter 6 . 5/12
I figured I'd take this chance to review.

Words can't express how much I love this story. I can't even express how much I love this story. I mean, it's just so real that I can see this happening, but so insane I don't think Kishimoto would have ever tried doing something like it. Which is why I'm SO surprised that I haven't even heard of this story in the three-ish years I've been on FF.

Also, the ad that popped up when I finished this chapter was an advertisement for ramen. Ichiraku rules!
Veronica chapter 24 . 5/5
I really loved this story. It was amazing and beautiful! I hate that there was barely any real SasuSaku in it until the very end, but I can almost ignore it since this fanfic was so wonderful.
I cried so much reading chapter 23, I was bawling, and because I have bronchitis I thought I was gonna die. LOL
Anyway, you should revisit Daughter of the Land and write an epilogue, just so that we can get a glimpse of Sasuke's and Sakura's love life. _
Aww very little sasusaku :( but Awsomessst story indeed.! ;)
gosh this is just so amazing thank you so much for creating this masterpiece allow me to retreat and enter crazy fangirl mode now
Nightpanda123 chapter 24 . 2/9
NOOOOOOOO HOW CAN THIS END! IT WAS SO WONDERFUL BUT I WANTED TO SEE MORE OF THEIR LOVE LIFE! IM ON THE VERGE OF A MENTAL BREAKDOWN RIGHT NOW WHYYYYYYYYYYY?! On the other hand this was an amazing story and i enjoyed it very much so thank you very much for writing it and making my life better for a few days. THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHH! :)
mehhhness chapter 1 . 1/30
I don't usually write reviews (sorry, I'm one of those people) but I was so moved throughout your story and beautiful writing, I felt I just had to let you know how great of an author you are. I love that your story portrays the strength that Sakura has - which I felt the manga did not do enough justice - but also didn't focus solely on sasusaku. The story developed so nicely, along with the characters and their growth. It wasn't rushed or anything and I felt like I could honesty feel what these characters were going through, especially on the last two chapters. I've never read such a great fanfic. Thank you for writing this, and I hope you continue to write.
VineAuror chapter 24 . 1/16
I just thought I'd let you know what an emotional whirlwind this story took me on. This is one of the few times that I've actually really liked the sasusaku pairing, I'm usually a bit iffy about it. In the beginning I was giggling because /Faeries/ and then I was completely into the story line trying to figure out what was going to happen. When I got up to the last few chapters I was quietly cursing you for turning Sakura into a tree and hoping to god that she would turn back. So, all in all, this story is bloody amazing and you are very talented. And now I am going to spend the next few hours in that awkward daze you get stuck in after reading a really good book. Well done, that hasn't happened for a while.
XCX chapter 24 . 12/13/2015
It's awesome. I rlly enjoy my time reading it. The plot is spell bounding.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/9/2015
If we're talking about romance, this fic should be naruto and hinata or neji and tenten or shikamaru and ino...SOOO NOT SASUKE AND SAKURA! It's so damn disappointing!