Reviews for Daughter Of The Land
arjane chapter 24 . 9/20/2020
Amazing! Simply amazing what you created here! You crafted this story so wonderfully! I don't find the words to describe just how much I enjoyed this fic. Thanks for writing! Gonna re-read Ripples now again, because I just love your writing!
arjane chapter 1 . 6/18/2020
Lately I've been thinking about almost exact this scenario, Fairys/Gods/Immortals in the Naruto verse (I blame it on all the chinese dramas I've been watching) and Sakura having a connection to them. What a stroke of luck that I came across your fic! I'm only a few chapters in but already completely hooked and impressed by your writing.
guest chapter 24 . 3/3/2020
not a bad story, but i really wanted to throw up every time when i was reading naruhina part. this was sooooo disgusting.
White.Rose.Didi chapter 23 . 9/23/2019
I just reread this story (in the span of 4 to 5 days) ... And I can't find enough words to describe how much I loved it. How much it moved me. And how hard it was to stop reading it in order to sleep or go to work... Even now as I'm writing this, I can't snap out of the emotional state it put me in. And I almost can't believe how hard I had to control myself not to let tears fall as I read chapter 23. I was most definitely sniffling that entire chapter!
I hope that you write much more stories as moving and captivating as this one!
Good luck with the writing and have a fantastic day!

PS: This review was supposed to be for chapter 24, but apparently I already left a review on that chapter the first time I read it, so the site didn't let me post it there... Hehehe...
Lizzie223 chapter 24 . 5/24/2019
I love this story! The plot was very unique and well delivered.
-Lizzie.
VerityTales chapter 1 . 7/13/2018
I absolutely love this story! It is probably my favourite fanfic so far.
vigorouslydenyingeverything chapter 24 . 11/14/2017
Bizzare plot but well delivered. Writing was pretty good, decent.
And despite the weird and seeming to be corny plot, the author managed to justify and bring logic to the entire narrative. And the female characters were given much attention, hogging the spotlight to an extent, because let's be honest they all deserve it. The women in Naruto are way underrated tbh. Even now that the series has ended... and since im assuming this one was probly written early on during the series (with the lack of Sai and some other key characters introduced throughout the progression of the series), i give it much credit for treating the female characters right and giving them enough spotlight to truly show off their skills (particularly TenTen and Ino).
Anyway! GOOD JOB WITH THIS STORY, it was a fun and bizzare ride. :)
Daledesu chapter 24 . 10/14/2017
This is a great story, beautifully written. I'm just slightly disappointed that Sasuke (actually everyone other than Sakura, but well it's a SasuSaku story) couldn't really help Sakura in the whole process other than offering some sort of emotional comfort. I was kind of expecting the Sharingan to be of some use, or that Sasuke's being Itachi's brother could have some positive effect (come to think about it, if he just captured Itachi instead of killing him none of this would have happened), or that he could have helped Sakura to change back. But anyway I'm just a bit disappointed, over all it's still a really really great story!
Derp chapter 21 . 6/26/2017
What a world you've created. Simply amazing! I want to finish this, but at the same time not, you feel me?
Guest chapter 24 . 6/23/2017
THIS WAS AMAZING. It's a story different from others. I absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/25/2017
Interesting, but missing a certain JNSQ. Too much to introduce the changes in too few words, little or no non-fiat foreshadowing, not to mention, though not exactly your fault, the fact that it's quite an old story and certain things show the fact.
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 24 . 3/7/2017
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL IT WAS AN AMAZING STORY AND YOUR AN AMAZING WRITER
brenda sianipar chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
great job! i love sasuke's character in here! and the story is really unique!
Cherry Blossom Princess Sakura chapter 24 . 1/12/2017
wonderful story. I absolutely loved it!
Sonia chapter 24 . 1/8/2017
Amazing! I loved it, keep up the good work and hopefully you can make many more great stories in the future and maybe even a sequel to this one :)