Reviews for Daughter Of The Land
Derp chapter 21 . 6/26
What a world you've created. Simply amazing! I want to finish this, but at the same time not, you feel me?
THIS WAS AMAZING. It's a story different from others. I absolutely loved it!
Interesting, but missing a certain JNSQ. Too much to introduce the changes in too few words, little or no non-fiat foreshadowing, not to mention, though not exactly your fault, the fact that it's quite an old story and certain things show the fact.
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 24 . 3/7
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL IT WAS AN AMAZING STORY AND YOUR AN AMAZING WRITER
brenda sianipar chapter 1 . 2/6
great job! i love sasuke's character in here! and the story is really unique!
Cherry Blossom Princess Sakura chapter 24 . 1/12
wonderful story. I absolutely loved it!
Sonia chapter 24 . 1/8
Amazing! I loved it, keep up the good work and hopefully you can make many more great stories in the future and maybe even a sequel to this one :)
Vospader21 chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
I'll admit when I first saw you were writing fantasy tropes into the Naruverse I was initially put off. But once I read the chapter to the end, I got the feeling that it might work. Let's see how the rest of this goes.
Discordmaru chapter 24 . 10/1/2016
Well worth the read, thanks for a great story.
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 24 . 7/14/2016
Hi! I just wanted to say I absolutely love this story! :D I like your plot..its very interesting! Its been a while since I had a read a fantasy story so I was quite hesitant on reading your fanfic. I thought that I wouldn't get into it...BUT..
You proved me wrong! :) When I started reading it, I wasn't into it of course..but as the chapter progresses, I became immersed into the world you created..Daemons,Faeries, dragons, satyrs, just..wow! I also love the plot twist where Sakura was actually the vessel of Haeven..and Itachi as Skywall..
Thought I suspected Sakura being Heaven earlier before it was revealed so I am not as surprised..Her unusual strong powers, the clues you gave us readers just hinted me.. ;) Anyway, I also like your writing style..Its good and quite detailed! Even with a lot of details I didn't get bored at all!

I really liked the romance..especially SasuSaku.. I love their moments especially the part where they almost kissed(Damn stag) and the ending! So sweet.. :D I was squealing when Sasuke kissed Sakura!I was like "YESSS!"
The only problem I had with this story is that there are only a few Sasusaku moments in this story..I feel like it is actually kinda of a Sakura-centric instead of Sasusaku... lol It mostly focuses on the goddess thing..I mean I understand that it is important but I wish that there was more Sasusaku moments..More pls...
Anyway, also like the pairings..Naruhina, nejiten...For shikaino..well at first, I didn't really like them together because I pair shikamaru with temari..
But when I started reading more shikaino moments, I began to like them..
Now, I don't really feel as adverse to reading it like the last time... :)

Anyway, I am very happy that this story has a happy ending! Even though it took four months.. LOL Anyway, I really LOVE this story! Keep up the good work! I wish there was a sequel...XD Take care! :D
Guest chapter 24 . 5/23/2016
One of my absolute favorite fics - I really enjoyed the blend of myth and reality in this fic. Thanks for writing it! :)
Guest chapter 24 . 5/15/2016
Nice fic great character development
Guest chapter 24 . 5/15/2016
Wow...just wow...I never thought a happy ending could make me cry...your story rocks. I loved the character development. I'm one of those people who find it troublesome to review but I really loved your story. I was mad at first when sakura turned into a tree and I would have hated you if she hadn't turned back...the grief they all felt was so easy to see. This is one of the most touching fics I've ever read even with little sasusaku although I feel it was enough. This fanfic deserves more reviews than its getting...first fic to ever make me write more than three sentences. I really love your work...I realize I may be reviewing years too late. Great job.
ink7blot chapter 6 . 5/12/2016
I figured I'd take this chance to review.

Words can't express how much I love this story. I can't even express how much I love this story. I mean, it's just so real that I can see this happening, but so insane I don't think Kishimoto would have ever tried doing something like it. Which is why I'm SO surprised that I haven't even heard of this story in the three-ish years I've been on FF.

Also, the ad that popped up when I finished this chapter was an advertisement for ramen. Ichiraku rules!
Veronica chapter 24 . 5/5/2016
I really loved this story. It was amazing and beautiful! I hate that there was barely any real SasuSaku in it until the very end, but I can almost ignore it since this fanfic was so wonderful.
I cried so much reading chapter 23, I was bawling, and because I have bronchitis I thought I was gonna die. LOL
Anyway, you should revisit Daughter of the Land and write an epilogue, just so that we can get a glimpse of Sasuke's and Sakura's love life. _