Reviews for Daughter Of The Land
Ssanderei chapter 24 . 7/18/2013
Chap24: Whoah! I NEED PART TWOOO! I LOVE THIS FIC AUTHORNIM...SUPEEERRR! Yes, I'm a bit tooo late. It took me six years before I'd found and read your first Naruto fic. I am so happy that I did. Thank you sooo much for making this fic magical and memorable. You are such an amazing writer. I hope you can still read my comments though. Take care always author-nim and God bless! _
Ssanderei chapter 23 . 7/18/2013
Chap23: I can feel that the end is really near. :) I can't contain the happiness in my heart! Kyaaa! I better prepare myself for a one of a kind SASUSAKU moment. Come on Authornim, Sasuke and Sakura...they're the most deprived couple here. :( The rest of their posse are having a blast of their own relationships. Kakashi sensei is definitely right!

Sakura-chan, that's it...will yourself to wake up! Your prince charming is waiting for you! HUHUHU...TT_TT
Ssanderei chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
Chap22: Wow Ino! I really admire your attitude. Kekeke. You knew that it's possible you'll not be able to survive the battle so you'd seized the chance of doing the things you wanted to do for so long...kissing the man you love! Teehee...

SAKURA. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. I AM REALLY DEVASTATED. TT_TT HOW CAN SHE BE THAT SELFLESS. /LE CRIES A RIVER OF TEARS/
Ssanderei chapter 21 . 7/18/2013
Chap21: Aishhht... Gate keeper you have a wrong timing. I was waiting for a SasuSaku moment. Just when I thought I can finally read one you suddenly materialzed! Aisshht! Do you really have to sneak up on them? /le sigh/

Hinata and Naruto are still pursuing their engagement despite the objection of Hyuuga's clan. There's Ten Ten and Neji...savoring their blooming love. Ino and Shika are enjoying their time together with Hatchling. But what about SasuSaku? NA-DA.

I'm starting to get wary of the ending. Like what indicated in the old scroll and had shown Faerie lord's dream...Skwall and Haevyn would die together. It's like having a balance, but what confuses me is the last sentence written in that scroll. .

Hope that Sak's dad will not take it negatively. It's hard to disclose such revelation to him but he deserves to know the truth...after all he had portrayed a big role in making Haevyn's plan possible to happen. *_*
Ssanderei chapter 20 . 7/18/2013
Chap20: I'm happy for Sakura because at last she was able to reveal to the people close to her what's bothering her. Even though some of them didn't take it easily, they were able to understand Haevyn's intentions slowly. I love how Mikiko had a heart to heart talk with her daughter. Indeed, she's a compassionate and positive mother. Sak, please cheer up. You maybe a big part of Haevyn's plan but the love you received from your loved ones is genuine. :)

Congratulations Hinata! Kekeke...can't wait for the wedding! Neji and Ten Ten! You are getting mushy mushy with each other. Kekeke... Yepey! Ino is okay again! You're so relieved then Shika.
Ssanderei chapter 19 . 7/18/2013
Chap19: INOOO! What happened to her? TT_TT The war doesn't end yet. Sadly, it's just the beginning. _ Huhuhuhuhu...

I am happy for Neji though because finally he had the courage to express his feeling for Ten Ten through that kiss. But...but what bothered me is Ino. I hope she's okay. Job well done Sak! XD I know you'll still win tge fight. Fighting! Sasuke, just please be honest with your feelings before you'll never have the chance to confess. Stop being a chicken. -_-
Ssanderei chapter 18 . 7/18/2013
Chap18: I can't contain my feelings...T_T Sasuke is like a child...hesistating to hug Sak. Isn't he a cutie? I really love the bond that Sak and Naruto shared in this story. They are like siblings from different mothers.

OMO! SKWALL IS ON THE MOVE! WAR IS ON, ISN'T IT? _
Ssanderei chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
Chap17: Sakura did it! She did it...she did it...she did it...YEAH! Waahhh! /LE DANCE EXUBERANTLY/ I am sooo happyyy!

Do I smell a great battle coming? XD
Ssanderei chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
Chap16: Sak is learning by herself. -_- Being the Haevyn's vessel is not that easy. Good thing she has friends who are willing to stay by her side. Sneaky Neji and Shikamaru...LOL...hmmm kissing Ten Ten on her forehead and touching Ino's ribcage respectively...Hahaha...XD These boys really...I wonder when will Sasuke make his move. /le sigh/

Yeah! The reinforcements had arrived safely. I hope that Sak will learn a way to tap Haevyn's power without endangering her existence.
Ssanderei chapter 15 . 7/17/2013
Chap15: My hunch was right about Sak having the power of a goddess but I didn't expect the extent of Haevyn's plan had reached. *_* Sak, what will happen if you're reunited with Haevyn totally? Will it affect your existence? But...but...TT_TT

Haevyn planned it for a very looooong time. Her love for her people is really incomparable, hence, she had made a thorough plan and risked everything. Good will always prevail so Skwall, you better get ready! Hmph! _
Ssanderei chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
Chap14: Nice! I LOVE ITTT! So far so good..._ Hatchling's first fight was a success! The names which were given to Sasuke, Naruto, Hinata, Neji, Ten Ten and Sakura, were all appropriate because such names had best described their personalities. :) Wow! Sakura is indeed the Daughter of the Land! Omona! The seal disappeared completely. .
Ssanderei chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
Chap13: I have a hunch that Sak had eaten the white peach, thus, she possesses unbelievable power! XD Kyaaa! I am getting more excited on this! For sure, Sak will be the only one who can defeat Itachi. _ I wonder what will be Sak's name. I admire Cohen as a leader. He listens to other's thoughts attentively and he's sooo calm. I wish I were him...kekekekeke. Unfortunately, I don't have that patience. :(
Ssanderei chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
Chap12: Wow! Sak's power overwhelmed Itachi, thus, it made him retreat for a while. _ Her power is really amazing. I want to learn more about it. Yepey! Itachi's plans did not succeed! _

The NaruHina moments, the stopping of the Kyuubi's control, the kissing and all are pretty much enormous. ㅋㅋㅋ Neji, please stop being a coward and just admit what you really for Ten Ten because you'll never know what happens next. That goes to Sasuke, too. Love is in the air! :)
Ssanderei chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
Chap11: Can Itachi leave Sak alone?! I know it's impossible since he's the 'bad guy' here...tsk3... SMH... How did the Daemons arrive and surround them all of a sudden?! XD Aigooo...Sak is in pain again. Where are the others? I hope they'll arrive to Otherworld safely.

Sak and Sasuke's conversation about their first meeting made my heart flutter. Kekeke...imagine the still soft little Sasuke teaching little Sak how to hold the shurikens... XD SOOO CUTE! _ Don't forget THE HUG! SASUSAKU HUG! KEKEKE...
Ssanderei chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Chap10: Ino has this motherly love towards Hatchling. _ Shika, despite his whining about how troublesome things were, agreed to help by watching over Ino's flowershop. Konoha really needs to make necessary plans before Itachi would launch another attack again. Poor Sak, she badly needs sleep. :(

Ehem...Sasuke, wacha doing? You haven't realize your feelings for Sak, have you? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
956 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »