Reviews for Daughter Of The Land
dark-wolf-howl chapter 24 . 5/30/2014
Love! so true to the characters and so well developped :)
White.Rose.Didi chapter 24 . 3/3/2014
I just finished reading it. I have to say that I couldn't stop crying in chaper 23. This story is absolutely beautiful! I LOVED IT!
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 24 . 1/5/2014
This one probably the most creative, well-written stories I've read on here. It was so wonderful. I have to say I adored how you would write the scenes with Kakashi. I know that may seem like a strange compliment since it's not about the main couple (although you gave me some wonderful sasusaku giddiness), but for some reason I just really really liked how you'd write him. Anyways, enough rambling from me... All that I really gotta say is: I LOVE YOU AND THIS STORY.
kikiKREAM chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
This story is so unique! I'm enjoying it greatly! (:
sungsi chapter 24 . 12/10/2013
Amazing story with an amazing new concept. Loved every minute of it :)
Guest chapter 24 . 11/18/2013
God damn woman! Get a publisher!
ren chapter 21 . 10/24/2013
something about tht dream is suspisous
ren chapter 20 . 10/23/2013
bootiful story so far... very professional and cool. LOVE THE DRAMA AND ROMANCE *-*
LilithiaRW chapter 24 . 10/13/2013
Wow! Such a unique and original story! All the Faerie and god/goddess details were so thought out, all the explanations of magic and daemons; you've created a world entirely your own! Your character development was superb, the perfect balance between the main conflict and the side conflicts of the secondary characters (i particularly thought the ShikaIno and NejiTen side sites were simply adorable). Sakura's struggle was convincing and inspiring, not to mention Sasuke's retarded emotional skills were hilarious.
Great story! Five stars lol.
LilithiaRW chapter 14 . 10/12/2013
What a beautiful chapter!
I love love love Ino and Hacking btw!
LilithiaRW chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
You're very good with foreshadowing
hazelberry chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I'm looking forward to finishing this story!
sana chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
This is a good story. I really love it.
alli chapter 24 . 8/21/2013
. . . wow. . . . wow
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Wow this story is quite unique!
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »