Reviews for Daughter Of The Land
Ssanderei chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
Chap12: Wow! Sak's power overwhelmed Itachi, thus, it made him retreat for a while. _ Her power is really amazing. I want to learn more about it. Yepey! Itachi's plans did not succeed! _

The NaruHina moments, the stopping of the Kyuubi's control, the kissing and all are pretty much enormous. ㅋㅋㅋ Neji, please stop being a coward and just admit what you really for Ten Ten because you'll never know what happens next. That goes to Sasuke, too. Love is in the air! :)
Ssanderei chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
Chap11: Can Itachi leave Sak alone?! I know it's impossible since he's the 'bad guy' here...tsk3... SMH... How did the Daemons arrive and surround them all of a sudden?! XD Aigooo...Sak is in pain again. Where are the others? I hope they'll arrive to Otherworld safely.

Sak and Sasuke's conversation about their first meeting made my heart flutter. Kekeke...imagine the still soft little Sasuke teaching little Sak how to hold the shurikens... XD SOOO CUTE! _ Don't forget THE HUG! SASUSAKU HUG! KEKEKE...
Ssanderei chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Chap10: Ino has this motherly love towards Hatchling. _ Shika, despite his whining about how troublesome things were, agreed to help by watching over Ino's flowershop. Konoha really needs to make necessary plans before Itachi would launch another attack again. Poor Sak, she badly needs sleep. :(

Ehem...Sasuke, wacha doing? You haven't realize your feelings for Sak, have you? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Ssanderei chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Chap9: Tsk. So, Skwall has been planning this to happen for so long. I hope Haevyn has a plan that can counter Skwall's. Aigooo Naruto, you have a bad timing. Tsk. *_* Sak and Sasuke were having their moment...gauging what the other feels through eye contacts then you suddenly appear. XD

Hmmm... I can see a progress between Ten Ten and Neji's relationship. :)))
Ssanderei chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Chap8: Itachi became a god. OH MY GOLLY! THIS A BIG DISASTER I TELL YOU! XD How dare him sealed Sak's power! What will happen to their injuries then? Will it get worst? Tsk. He wants to control Sak's mind...TT_TT Thanks Ino for taking that risk.

What are you really up to Itachi? You got what you wanted...the essence of Skwall and Elseworld.

How will the Konoha ninjas going to prepare themselves knowing that their enemy is not that easy to beat? /LE SIGH/ GO KONOHA!
Ssanderei chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
Chap7: Your beta is right authornim. This chapter is fine and dandy. Thanks for posting it. The fight that ensued between our kunoichis and those malleable creatures is definitely a must read! XD I can't imagine the terror and pain Ten Ten had brought herself into when she inhaled the smoke. /LE SIGH/ Where did they come from? *_*

Wow! What Sak had done was pretty impressive! She was healing Ten Ten whilst inflicting permanent harm to their supernatural enemies.

Ssanderei chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Chap6: Your brother is very supportive authornim. :) Sasuke is getting weird again. Butting in while Ino and Sak are having 'girl talk'.

Lucky Kakashi because Dara had given him a chance to feel how alive the nature can be. Love these terms: Haevyn's Blessing : love, Skwall's Corruption : hatred! Better try using them! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How did you come up with these words, authornim? XD

Mikiko and Sak had had 'bad feelings' at the same day. Is it a bad omen? O_O
Ssanderei chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Chap5: What a happy and loving family! _ Sak's parents defied the norms of their own worlds to be together, thus, Sakura was born. :) Hahaha...Naruto can be insensitive sometimes. Sasuke reached out albeit in a very unexpected way. Kekeke... Omo! Terrifying nightmare! That's a sign that an impending doom is about to take place. *_*
Ssanderei chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Chap4: I wonder what's that dark coming. TT-TT Sak's parents love her sooo much. I wish I have a mother like her...not a nymph though but a person who is not afraid to show her maternal love to het child. :)
Ssanderei chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Chap3: Yes, Sak say it. Tell the truth to them. They'll understand you for sure. Poor Sak. Her extended family treats her rudely. Despite it, she still loves them. Her grandfather spat on her. *_*
Ssanderei chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Chap2: Wow! Your brother finally made his account. I'll check it later. Thanks for sharing it to us.

It's getting more interesting. I look forward to read the extent of Sak's power when the seal is wearing off. Oh, it seems our Uchiha Sasuke wants to know about Sak's seal. Are you worried for her, Sasuke-kun? Kekekekeke _
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Chap1: Interesting, authornim. You did great in writing your first Naruto fiction. I love reading stories that involve nymphs, gods, goddesses and whatnot. I want to unravel the mystery behind these magical beings. :)

I salute Sotaro for accepting his wife's real identity. Mikiko's familial love most especially for Sak can be greatly seen. Whew! Naruto and Hinata are dating for a year now. Uchiha Sasuke...still the stoic one. When will Sak can lower his guard down? I can't wait for it to happen. _
LastMidnightcat chapter 24 . 6/17/2013
I love it! you deserve more than just 1000 reviews for this wonderful fanfic

Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
aww, the fighting scenes are kick ass but i'd like to see a bit more of sasusaku.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/15/2013