Reviews for Daughter Of The Land
ren chapter 21 . 10/24/2013
something about tht dream is suspisous
ren chapter 20 . 10/23/2013
bootiful story so far... very professional and cool. LOVE THE DRAMA AND ROMANCE *-*
LilithiaRW chapter 24 . 10/13/2013
Wow! Such a unique and original story! All the Faerie and god/goddess details were so thought out, all the explanations of magic and daemons; you've created a world entirely your own! Your character development was superb, the perfect balance between the main conflict and the side conflicts of the secondary characters (i particularly thought the ShikaIno and NejiTen side sites were simply adorable). Sakura's struggle was convincing and inspiring, not to mention Sasuke's retarded emotional skills were hilarious.
Great story! Five stars lol.
LilithiaRW chapter 14 . 10/12/2013
What a beautiful chapter!
I love love love Ino and Hacking btw!
LilithiaRW chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
You're very good with foreshadowing
hazelberry chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I'm looking forward to finishing this story!
sana chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
This is a good story. I really love it.
alli chapter 24 . 8/21/2013
. . . wow. . . . wow
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Wow this story is quite unique!
Ssanderei chapter 24 . 7/18/2013
Chap24: Whoah! I NEED PART TWOOO! I LOVE THIS FIC AUTHORNIM...SUPEEERRR! Yes, I'm a bit tooo late. It took me six years before I'd found and read your first Naruto fic. I am so happy that I did. Thank you sooo much for making this fic magical and memorable. You are such an amazing writer. I hope you can still read my comments though. Take care always author-nim and God bless! _
Ssanderei chapter 23 . 7/18/2013
Chap23: I can feel that the end is really near. :) I can't contain the happiness in my heart! Kyaaa! I better prepare myself for a one of a kind SASUSAKU moment. Come on Authornim, Sasuke and Sakura...they're the most deprived couple here. :( The rest of their posse are having a blast of their own relationships. Kakashi sensei is definitely right!

Sakura-chan, that's it...will yourself to wake up! Your prince charming is waiting for you! HUHUHU...TT_TT
Ssanderei chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
Chap22: Wow Ino! I really admire your attitude. Kekeke. You knew that it's possible you'll not be able to survive the battle so you'd seized the chance of doing the things you wanted to do for so long...kissing the man you love! Teehee...

SAKURA. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. I AM REALLY DEVASTATED. TT_TT HOW CAN SHE BE THAT SELFLESS. /LE CRIES A RIVER OF TEARS/
Ssanderei chapter 21 . 7/18/2013
Chap21: Aishhht... Gate keeper you have a wrong timing. I was waiting for a SasuSaku moment. Just when I thought I can finally read one you suddenly materialzed! Aisshht! Do you really have to sneak up on them? /le sigh/

Hinata and Naruto are still pursuing their engagement despite the objection of Hyuuga's clan. There's Ten Ten and Neji...savoring their blooming love. Ino and Shika are enjoying their time together with Hatchling. But what about SasuSaku? NA-DA.

I'm starting to get wary of the ending. Like what indicated in the old scroll and had shown Faerie lord's dream...Skwall and Haevyn would die together. It's like having a balance, but what confuses me is the last sentence written in that scroll. .

Hope that Sak's dad will not take it negatively. It's hard to disclose such revelation to him but he deserves to know the truth...after all he had portrayed a big role in making Haevyn's plan possible to happen. *_*
Ssanderei chapter 20 . 7/18/2013
Chap20: I'm happy for Sakura because at last she was able to reveal to the people close to her what's bothering her. Even though some of them didn't take it easily, they were able to understand Haevyn's intentions slowly. I love how Mikiko had a heart to heart talk with her daughter. Indeed, she's a compassionate and positive mother. Sak, please cheer up. You maybe a big part of Haevyn's plan but the love you received from your loved ones is genuine. :)

Congratulations Hinata! Kekeke...can't wait for the wedding! Neji and Ten Ten! You are getting mushy mushy with each other. Kekeke... Yepey! Ino is okay again! You're so relieved then Shika.
Ssanderei chapter 19 . 7/18/2013
Chap19: INOOO! What happened to her? TT_TT The war doesn't end yet. Sadly, it's just the beginning. _ Huhuhuhuhu...

I am happy for Neji though because finally he had the courage to express his feeling for Ten Ten through that kiss. But...but what bothered me is Ino. I hope she's okay. Job well done Sak! XD I know you'll still win tge fight. Fighting! Sasuke, just please be honest with your feelings before you'll never have the chance to confess. Stop being a chicken. -_-
980 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »