Reviews for Daughter Of The Land
Ssanderei chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Chap6: Your brother is very supportive authornim. :) Sasuke is getting weird again. Butting in while Ino and Sak are having 'girl talk'.

Lucky Kakashi because Dara had given him a chance to feel how alive the nature can be. Love these terms: Haevyn's Blessing : love, Skwall's Corruption : hatred! Better try using them! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How did you come up with these words, authornim? XD

Mikiko and Sak had had 'bad feelings' at the same day. Is it a bad omen? O_O
Ssanderei chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Chap5: What a happy and loving family! _ Sak's parents defied the norms of their own worlds to be together, thus, Sakura was born. :) Hahaha...Naruto can be insensitive sometimes. Sasuke reached out albeit in a very unexpected way. Kekeke... Omo! Terrifying nightmare! That's a sign that an impending doom is about to take place. *_*
Ssanderei chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Chap4: I wonder what's that dark coming. TT-TT Sak's parents love her sooo much. I wish I have a mother like her...not a nymph though but a person who is not afraid to show her maternal love to het child. :)
Ssanderei chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Chap3: Yes, Sak say it. Tell the truth to them. They'll understand you for sure. Poor Sak. Her extended family treats her rudely. Despite it, she still loves them. Her grandfather spat on her. *_*
Ssanderei chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Chap2: Wow! Your brother finally made his account. I'll check it later. Thanks for sharing it to us.

It's getting more interesting. I look forward to read the extent of Sak's power when the seal is wearing off. Oh, it seems our Uchiha Sasuke wants to know about Sak's seal. Are you worried for her, Sasuke-kun? Kekekekeke _
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Chap1: Interesting, authornim. You did great in writing your first Naruto fiction. I love reading stories that involve nymphs, gods, goddesses and whatnot. I want to unravel the mystery behind these magical beings. :)

I salute Sotaro for accepting his wife's real identity. Mikiko's familial love most especially for Sak can be greatly seen. Whew! Naruto and Hinata are dating for a year now. Uchiha Sasuke...still the stoic one. When will Sak can lower his guard down? I can't wait for it to happen. _
LastMidnightcat chapter 24 . 6/17/2013
I love it! you deserve more than just 1000 reviews for this wonderful fanfic

LastMidnightcat
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
aww, the fighting scenes are kick ass but i'd like to see a bit more of sasusaku.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
cute.
rainbow spell chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
huh, i think the circumstances leading to their finding out were a bit...forced. like you wanted the story to move forward but didnt know how. it wouldve been so much more believable if sasuke or naruto would've followed her when mikiko was coming out of the tree.
JackOfAllTraitsMasterOfNone chapter 24 . 6/13/2013
T.T I love this story so, so much. This is the second time I've read Daughter of the Land and it's just amazing. And so well written. You've done a very well job so congratulations :] SasuSaku Forever luv, Me
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 24 . 6/6/2013
wow this story was so cool! should have had in an epilogue with their relationships and naruto's daughter, but the plot was awesome [Y]
OmNomPandaCookie chapter 24 . 4/13/2013
Oh my god. That was an amazing story, it just blew me away. If you changed the characters you could have had yourself a bestselling book right there! Yeah, I'm really picky, but there was just one thing i was (i dunno how to say this right) conerned? about, it was the sakura/haevyn thing. Kinda obvious, but maybe it just me _ anyway, great story! Hope you keep writing!

Can you try write a kakasaku ffic? I want to see how you go :)
Siddhi chapter 24 . 3/27/2013
Super Awesome! If I could I would have given this fanfic thousand stars but lets settle for five, ok?! :P :D
a cute person chapter 24 . 2/13/2013
Whoa I absolutely positivley LOVED your story! In a way it was perfect. I've never read a SasuSaku fanfic that was like this. It's like you perfectly incorporated every character into this story:] you get stars! Even though most of the SasuSaku mush didn't happen untill the end it still was good :) :} ;P Thanx a bunch for making my day !
953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »