Reviews for In Which Sophie Gets Sick
What a cute ome-shot :)
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
They're adorable! :)
Reader chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Nice job, you really captured the essence of the book. The only thing I would critique is that it was too short! lol :)
smilingostrich chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Aww! This was cute. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This was really sweet! I loved it. write more HxS I love them to death and you write them so well!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Very nice!
That Girl chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This was cute and I really liked it! Howl seemed a bit sweet to me, but it's understandable since we really don't get to see anything of them as a couple. So in the end everyone has a different view of him.
Theonewhostandsout chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Micheal she's infected me! I love it!
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
:D this story is so sweet! and howl seems like his usual self. fantastic job!
NS chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Aw, I like it! Thanks for writing.
verity candor chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
*gigglesnort* I loved the last line!
Bird of Hope chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I enjoyed it, it was definately quite amusing. There actually isn't much i could find wrong with it, only a couple of really small things really and it was mainly down to the fact you hadn't quite got into the mindset of the charectors, there was one moment, i can't remmember exactly where, where Calcifer sounded a bit less like he does in the book and a bit more like in the film (being a mad book fan who dispises the film this was slightly displeasing.) But i can adjust little mistakes like that in my head, so overall i still thourally enjoyed it. I like the plot- nice and simple and cheerfull- well fairly.
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Hahaha, funny. No, they weren't too OOC
JBubbles chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
So, what did you think? Tell me in a review! I love constructive criticism, but nothing too, too harsh.

I like this end note, Probably because I spent almost the entire day working on a text thanks to a bad (not constructive) review.

Nothing much to add. The story is well written, the characters don't look OOC and it was funny to read. You're favorited.
DarkContessa chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Wow that was so adorable! I absolutely loved it! I just finished the book yesterday and I must say that you really made the characters fit their profiles, even if it was a bit short.