Reviews for In the Clutch of Evil
I wish to Fly chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
Whoo-Hoo Go get 'em Raphie boy!
tmntlover2013 chapter 11 . 2/9/2012
Great job on the story so far, I liked it alot, please keep going and update real, real, real, soon thnaks.
WoAiNi edward chapter 11 . 7/11/2009
I love this! I see that the last time you updated this was in '07, but PLEASE can you try tackling this story again? I LOVE the idea of the turtles with powers! It's starting to get really interesting! You can't just leave me in the dark now! I need to know what happens!
raphfreak chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
Please continue with this story! I know it's been awhile, but its just so good.
Ninjagirl27 chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
Gr! Why! I shall destroy every desk that you can find to hide under! Oh- wait- there's another button. Uhm, awk-ward!
BigfootSighted chapter 11 . 1/4/2008
I'm hooked on this story. Will you update soon? Pretty please with sugar on top?
Tera Hunter chapter 11 . 12/1/2007
More! More! Wow, I love what you're doing with this! you've obviously done your studying. Traveling under the waves, Leo's inner daemons, crazy monkeys and crying Jabberwocks...Wow. I can't wait to read more!
Kyaserin Marii chapter 11 . 11/27/2007
Awesome chapter!

Stick it to the 'boons! lol

Continue soon please!
caylender chapter 11 . 11/26/2007
O, a new chapter... with Spanish! Now I realize that Spanish class does have a purpose! Holla! Como estas? This chapter es muy bien! (Okay Spanish 1 P) I love Raph when he has been gassed; he's so sweet! That's not good that Raphie got captured by slave traders. And Mikey is amazing with his comic book smarts! Great chapter!
moogsthewriter chapter 11 . 11/25/2007
This is gonna be fun, methinks! Glad to see April's helping Raph out... hopefully the others (minus Leo) will be there soon, too! Great work - keep it up!

Moogs
TMNTgrl chapter 10 . 11/16/2007
Oh boy...what could Raph have gotten himself into this time? And I think Leo needs a bap with a newspaper for being a sneaky little liar like he did... *nods sagely* Yus.

*looks back* Wait...so if I'm understanding this right, Mikey crying caused the rain? Cool...sad, but cool...
caylender chapter 10 . 11/13/2007
Oh now that's cruel. ;) Now a horrible cliff hanger? Psh, great chapter. I'm so glad Crystal isn't dead but alive. And she's married with a kid; that's so sweet! I don't like that little man, Lo-Ruhamah. He's a tad bit creepy.

So please don't push me of the edge of this cliff. :) Post more soon!
Kyaserin Marii chapter 10 . 11/13/2007
Oh no! That can't be good.

Great update, can't wait for the next!
moogsthewriter chapter 10 . 11/12/2007
Dude! A chapter that ends with "Oh no!" can never be good. And yay! I was wondering when Crystal would make her reappearance! . (I have a particular affinity for people named Crystal, cuz it's a slight variation of my middle name...) Great work with this - please, update quick! (And boy, does that three week nap sound really good right now...)

Moogs
CelicaChick chapter 10 . 11/12/2007
Öh no! WhaT? Another cliffy! ARgh! heheh anyway great chapter!