Reviews for The Competition
Shizuma chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Very cute _
oppdis chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I guess it's really Tomo/Kagura season, isn't it?

Anyway, it was a great fan fiction with pure romantic comedy! Tomo's last line at the end was a bit corny, but it simply increased the humor.

I hope to see more from you soon!

Shigure Haven chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
*snicker* Hamburgers *ssnickers again* Great job on the fic. I haven't read a lot of fluffs lately, and I'm glad that i read this one.
john chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Now the real end is Sakaki seeing what Tomo did, exploding a-la Yukari and beating the tar out of Tomo repeating over and over don't touch my girlfriend.
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
*GASP* Have i tell u how much i love u? I didnt...oh shea YES YOU *finishes an altar of u* I have finished my whipped cream altar! *THUNDER* GAH no it's like...NO MELTING...*licks* GAH that's just gros...well no it tastes delicious. GAH SORRY *keeps licking* i just CANT...STOP! *choked on cherry* I...*inhales* didnt evee*GASP* en puta that IN *GULPS* THERE... yes next time i'll mke sure to make an altar of chocolate...that one i'd have no problem eating XD and YOU (again) U i shall worship you FOREVAH! You finally wrote a Tomo/Kagura fic and although short it will sustain me for a a LONG time...i can now discard my oxygen tank and my blood victi-donners _;; Yes they r quite expensive...they want ME to give them a toilet...for god's sake use the litter box i left u! DAMN IT...those ungrateful bastards . Well now i shall pray to the goddess of YOU before i sleep...if i sleep wait tonight...i'll think bout it...

Spaz and Twitch chapter 1 . 9/3/2007

I absolutley love your Azu fics!
Weener1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Hehe. It's like "Tomo Takino's Guide to Getting the Girl". Whether it'll work in real life has yet to be seen! Yet, I bet Tomo is glad it worked (probably the first of here harebrained plans that has actually worked). Bonkura love~ How cute!