Reviews for Flux
ukfan101 chapter 7 . 9/11/2007
Oh you so did not end chapter 7 there...You are EVIL!
supergirl3684 chapter 7 . 9/10/2007
CRUEL AND UNUSUAL! not to mention NO FAIR! My heart is beating like 10 miles a minute and my jaw is gonna be bruised from it hittin the floor! So not cool!

That was awesome! Dean as soo ready for the vampire! :) I hope Sam's close by cuz...if John hurts my Dean...great story! Another chapter real soon! please! I'm willing to beg if I have to!
Loki19 chapter 7 . 9/10/2007
AARGGH! Another cliffie? But a very good one! I hope you found a dress you wanted. I've been doing the same thing for the past week. Sometimes I just wish you could show up to those things in jeans. (:
BlackIceAngel chapter 7 . 9/10/2007
... I've been thinking about this recently, to the fandom the Winchesters are perfectly sane, but to any other person they would look like total nut jobs, anyway. I was so disapointed when you didn't update yesterday, you had left us with a cliffhanger, but I know you would never do anything like that ever again, *grumble*

can't wait for the next chapter.
SilverSkittles77 chapter 7 . 9/10/2007
You are killing me with this story. I find myself checking to see if had been updated before I go to work, at lunch, after work and then before bed. I haven't gotten this enthralled in a story in quite some time.

Here's to hoping Sam gets back to the motel in time to save Dean. John needs a swift kick in the head, after all Dean has done to prove he can control his werewolf side and even protecting the man that wants to kill him. Come on Johnny there are shades of gray!
alwaysateen chapter 7 . 9/10/2007
Great update, Thanks for thinking about through all this! Lol

I just hope John will help Dean and not kill him!
yasmine32068 chapter 7 . 9/10/2007
Good grief! That is almost as evil as the other cliffies!
Estelio nin chapter 7 . 9/10/2007
Gr... another cliffie!

Your getting to good at that!
Nash Carter chapter 7 . 9/10/2007
now THAT is an EVIL cliffie! i just hope you won't let us (and poor dean *sniff*) hang for too long... awesome action, and i think my heart missed a few beats there at the end. *deep breath* ok, chapter 8 soon, please *makes puppy dog eyes*?
Ditzyleo chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
AH! No evil evil cliffie! You can't leave me sitting on teh dge of my seat like this for long- I might fall off and then how will I read your next chapter? No you must update- SOON, now would be nice *pulls out a begging Dean* please?
Katrin Van Helsing chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
I hate cliffe's
mysong chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
*gasp* Run for cover! :)
Nash Carter chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
cool cliffie! and you're giving dean (and me) some hope that not all is lost with john. keep posting ;-)
alwaysateen chapter 6 . 9/9/2007
It's very good that John witness Dean's changes. Help him understand what his son is going through.
Final Spirit chapter 6 . 9/8/2007
GAH! Evil cliffies of doom suck! Please update soon, cause I can't wait to see what happens next.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »