Reviews for Flux
supergirl3684 chapter 6 . 9/8/2007
cruel and unusual! that was great...the tail gets me every time! :) hmph...John...grr...i'm ok now! :) I can't wait for more...seriously, I can't wait for more! Soon PLEASE!
angeleyenc chapter 6 . 9/8/2007
this is good! you are evil! plz update!
LadyLinteweth chapter 6 . 9/8/2007
I knew you'd bring John around. He didn't even hurt Sammy, knowing what could happen. John would never kill either of his sons, he'd have found a way to save his son.
Estelio nin chapter 6 . 9/8/2007
That is an evil cliffie of DOOM!

I bet that's what Dean was waiting for, something to come through the window. The vamp or another creature of the dark or Sam could have wanted to make a big entrance?... Can't wait for more!
Hazgarn chapter 6 . 9/8/2007
Great chapter. I'm not really a fan of EvilJohn, but it's reassuring to see he isn't written as a total hump. Reassuring, because I've otherwise been enjoying this story a whole lot so far.
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 6 . 9/8/2007
I so love this story. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for more.
yasmine32068 chapter 6 . 9/8/2007
Crap NO! Get back here darn it!
supergirl3684 chapter 5 . 9/8/2007
I can't help but feel John's up to something...if he hurts Dean! I loved Sam's response to John's 'you can't see it because...' THat was amazing and pure Sam! hmm..I'm with Sam on this one; I don't fully comprehend why Dean is so devoted to the man that hates him now. Great story! I love it...

Hope your feeling better! It must have been the weekend for allergies cuz I had to babysit my cousin cuz of them! :(
Loki19 chapter 5 . 9/8/2007
Great story, as always! You know you're a good writer - I don't have to say that. But I understand that reviews are critical, so here it is! It's a very original Dean werewolf story. Much of them leave John out, but I think you've done very well by making this an AU. It really shines on the character dynamics and explores the possibilities behind each of them. And I'm with you, I never liked Sam either. Dean all the way! You can do what you want with him. Thanks for the fast updates.
Nash Carter chapter 5 . 9/8/2007
"Sam nodded, not fully comprehending why his brother wasstill so faithful to the man that had trained them to kill, the same man that had abandoned, hunted, and tried to kill him" - yeah, i'm with sammy here. i'd be really VERY surprised if john came around and accepted dean. this night with the two of them is going to be difficult...

hope you feel better soon with your allergies!
ukfan101 chapter 5 . 9/8/2007
Why does leaving Dean and John alone together seem like such a bad idea? And why would Sam leave the knife under John's pillow? Can't wait for the next bit!
yasmine32068 chapter 5 . 9/7/2007
God I hope that Sam isn't an only child by the time he gets back!
Ditzyleo chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
*slaps John across the face* cold hearted B$%&*£&$%! Totally agree with Sam- just leave him there

Ok feel better now I've gotten that out my system- great chapter. Can't wait for more- and to see if John pulls his head from his...well you get the idea. More soon please
mtee1958 chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
I just love this story.

One question - When Dean changes does he walk on all fours or upright - or both? Just trying to picture it.

Loved the last chapter when he licked Sam - perfect!
Nash Carter chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
john is being his usual stubborn bastard self... can't say i like him very much here. unfortunately i can see him acting like that. but i'm really glad sam is on dean's side. thanks for updating so fast!
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »