Reviews for Tales From the Shadow Realm
blackdemondragon chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
Haha. That was great. Maybe you should feel equally sorry for Yami Yugi two though, since that's the one I use. _"
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
"A more mature version of himself" is spot on! I hate most of the portrayls of Yami in this fandom: he's not gay, not an arrogant snob, not raping/fantasizing about/beating Yuugi, not . . . well, not a lot of things. I love this chapter! :D

Side rant (ignore if you wish): This fandom amazes me: I'm grateful every time I read a new summary that I didn't have access to fanfics when I was 9 and a YGO addict. I still am an addict, but I didn't know what gay or OOC were, or shipping for that matter. All I knew was that Yami was the coolest thing I'd ever seen, and Yuugi was like the friend I never got to have, and Joey was just plain fun, and also card games were my life...yeah, me and YGO fanfics would have been pretty bad.
NightmareTroubador chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
LOL! This story had me smiling and laughing the whole time. Really good, (even though some parts were a little more... mature than others :0) I hope you come up with more, your a great writer! :D
CityHunter12 chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
Oh, that last chapter just made my day. I love meta stories like this, because they are so true!

Though, I'm sad to admit, I never picked up on the fact that "Yami" is supposed to be an adjective - shows how long I've seen the actual show/manga.
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
So entertaining.

I've noticed the Pharaoh has a liking for... chains. It really makes me wonder which way he swings.
Sakurelle chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
Haha! That was funny!
Silver Hunteress chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
Well that was... intresting and slightly confusing but oddly enough I understood it... (and now I confused myself by writing that sentence) Well it was entertaining. Slightly mind bending but entertaining.
Taranea chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
heh, cute.

true, fanfiction-yami can be quite arrogant sometimes...but we do love him that way. ;)

still, it was a very nice encounter. you wrote canon-yami beautifully as always...I hope to see him star in your fics lots more! :)

nice work!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
You're certainly a better author than some of the other fics I've read. Amazing job on this, and absolutely hilarious. Keep writing!
Jenivi7 chapter 4 . 10/1/2007
hehe 'Pharaoh of Egypt' . . .

"Yami no Yuugi, however, found Yuugi leaving the Puzzle in his closet the next day far less entertaining."

(dies laughing) Poor Yami.
Jenivi7 chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
Bwahahahahaha! Absolutely brilliant. I think you managed to reference just about every bad fanfic!yami story and stereotype out there. And I adore your writer's voice at the beginning and end and even a little in between.

Maybe that's why poor Yami tends to be at the bottom of my favorite bishi's list. Everyone loves him but no one can really write him . . .
FantomoDrako chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
Well, the Pharoah's right isn't he? He kinda was! That's not something you see on a job form though! Very nice.
Taranea chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
yay, two chapter updates in a row!

very disturbing and very cute, relatively. XD

poor yami...he should get out more. maybe yuugi could let him do the waitering work in a later cvhapter, perhaps? :)

wonderful fluff!
Sakurelle chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
Cute! That's funny
EagleFox too lazy to log in chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
Lol. Signing your previous occupation as "Pharaoh of Egypt." Haha... that's a good one. Sorry I don't have much to say today.