Reviews for The Heart Knows Something Different
HikaKaoTa-chan chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This is so adorable . I love how the twins are still the same even after high school and the way you describe their fashion designs it mirrors their personality! Great job :D
NanaLoveChel chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This is really good! It's well written and very sweet! 3 I hope you write more!
Chidori no Tenshi chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I love your style, really. There's not much I can say because the tone, the mood, the images and EVERYTHING was just so wonderful. By this point, personally, I don't think little grammar and spelling problems matter all that much anymore...but if I was to nitpick, I just want to bring your attention to the rare awkward sentence structure. (ie. "Careless touches that linger and stolen, secret kisses in an empty hallway..." - the comma there threw me off at first glance, even if it was fine after a second read-over. It's just the tiny, tiny things like that that I could find. My English professor always told me that the readers should read all of it effortlessly, and that awkwardness shouldn't be a factor if they get confused...yeah, just sharing this with you. :D) But generally, I found the flow of your sentences very interesting and engaging. It was just those few. :D AWESOME JOOBBB~~ *favorites*
x chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This story is so simple yet i really like the take you took on their relationship, and i also like how haruhi is still in their lives. this is exactly how i thought they would be as adults. Good work!
Laimielle chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I'm always so happy when I find quality fan fiction of this pairing. It seems like satisfying stories of this kind are getting scarce. I really enjoyed this. I like how you went into how they live their public lives and their private lives, together in both. They have to be easy to accept to the public eye...and that itself is probably hard for them to accept, I'd imagine. If they ever got together, this is how I'd see it. High school almost seems like a delusion, and then when they're thrust into real, adult life...it's just so different. The presence of Haruhi in this story kind of represents a piece of their past (to me, anyway) when Hikaru and Kaoru could be that way and be accepted-even encouraged to be that way with each other.

I really loved this. :) Thanks for posting.
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I loved this!
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
aw that was cute.
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Love it XD I always wondered what could have been...
crimsoneyes44 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
i wish it couldve been longer, but it was great writing.
StoryofGreen chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Really awsome job.

I think the slight confusion (is this right or wrong) throughout the story is perfect, only because of the last line with Kaoru.

So great job!
Azn and Amazing chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
omg! i love this! its so sweet with the brother love and the well love! kawaii!
tonii chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
it's so nice!i am actually drooling thought it wasn't detailed!more please!i love the twins the best in ouran!
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Oh, meh gods. *Buries face in hands* So gorgeous.
LaChoy chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I knew I had read this on LJ :D. I loved it there and still loved it now. :3
akatsuki-NIN-itachi chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
That is so frickin' awesome! I love it, L-O-V-E-I-T! Got it memorized? It was awesome!