Reviews for Crazy Love : Harry and Hermione
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Great fanfiction! I totally loved it. I love Harry Hermione pairings and yours is really good. If ever, I don't know, you want to add more chapters that would be really great. And I want to know what is the title of this song and who sung it. Thanks.
shrimpee chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
You totally disrupted my Harry_x_Ginny tandem! And those two are like so like UNSUITABLE! It's like saying Naruto_x_Hinata! Like EW! But the thought is great, though, Kim is a good singer! Hey, I'm from Phil. too! P.S. I know Ilocano, if you're in the MMSU! I'm from Laoag, where're you from? Anyway, the thought was good, but overall scale: 1-10, being 10 highest and 1 lowest, I'd rate 2. See yah!
Megan Leanne Gainey chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
This story's really good, so Bravo to you. My one critisim is try combining sentences. Instead of saying something like :" His eyes were green. His eyes were big." say " His big eyes were green" Hope that helps and I'm really enjoying your story! Update soon !
Susie Mason chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Dear Janneason,

I'm Susie. I have read your story and I really enjoyed it. Moreover, I'd like to ask for you that allowe to me to translate it in Hungarian.

I hope, you allowe to me it.

Susie Mason

P.S.: I wish you good luke and I'd like more story from you :D.
hpxhgfan chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
b-e-a-u-tiful!oh so sweet
Pure Magical chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I loved it! It was so cute!D
Kimerald chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I like your story very much! Especially the song... i love Kim Chiu, even if she doesn't sing good... But the point is, great fic! P.S. I listened to the song when I was reading this... And I goota say, it was really, really good!

So... are you planning to make this as a oneshot? Please, continue!
smitty fields chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Good so far, let's see that next chapter.