Reviews for Lord of my Heart
RaccoonMama13 chapter 20 . 4/11
You said in an earlier chapter that Zukia was based off of part of your personality, so Zukia is my guess.
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 22 . 1/19/2014
I'm sorry, but if alucard can summon all of the blood in england by his will alone, He wouldn't need assistance kicking the butts of a ragtag group of romanian soldiers. I'm sorry. Not that you aren't hilarious, but that is something I can't stand for an author to do, make alucard a pansy.
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
Oh my god, I seriously freaked out my family by laughing so hard, I couldn't even breathe. I turned like blue.
acetwolf94 chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
I LOVE IT! The pranks were good.
sextstupip1 chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
Omg I laughed so hard at the prank that I choked literally I was coughing so hard.
I love your work so much and I hope you one day start writing as a career. My best of luck to you
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Tadinha da Seras! abra├žos
TAy 18 765 chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
This is a really awesome story :3 I love it
phill503 chapter 24 . 3/14/2012
im sory but my iner nit picer mad me do this... Alocard is Dracula(invers spelings) and Hellsing is sopost to be a AU sequal. I had to say it sory
Heidilynn08 chapter 17 . 2/12/2012
hahah I loved that part with the oatmeal!

Still loving the story! The only thing that saddens me is that the chapters are not very long. I wish the story could go on for forever!
Heidilynn08 chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
That makes me angry that such a douche flamed you. Your story is awesome and a pleasure to read. Its idiots like that that have no brain and not even the nerve to write in with the rest of the reviewers. And to suggest to not tell who wrote the flame? Well that makes it even more pathetic.

I know its been a long time since you finished this story but im very glad you never deleted this fic because of what some a**h*** said to you. Keep up the awesome work!

Your great!
Heidilynn08 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
If the rest of your story is as good as the first chapter i'll be a very happy Heidi!

Awesome story and I love your style. Your grammar also makes it a pleasure to read.

Keep it up!
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 24 . 9/28/2011
loved it!
adptt12 chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
his name is Robert Mason from the US
Mad Rollinstone chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
I Like the idea that a guys voice is so high pitched it sounds like a squirrel. Awsome job.
noname00 chapter 24 . 7/15/2011
I'm glad everything worked out in the endxD

The fic was also great and it was fun reading it