Reviews for Lord of my Heart
ReaderBlack chapter 24 . 9/12
And then...a decade later, one of Van Hellsing's decendant wage war against Alucard and bind him to serve the Hellsing clan. And Seras was put to sleep by Angela by the order of Alucard if things might go against them. Hundreds of years again had past, and the tomb of Seras that has been untouched for many years was opened by Angela's descendant. but the releasing spell is incomplete which made Seras regress to a child and live like a normal human. While on the other hand Alucard was once again awakened by the now new Hellsing leader, Intigral Hellsing.

TVS-chan, can you make a story out of this plot as a continuation for this story of yours? :) only if you want to.
ReaderBlack chapter 10 . 9/11
TVS-chan (short cut)...you a tease. i was anticipating lots of action between Alu-chi and Seras-chan ya know. (pout)
ReaderBlack chapter 5 . 9/10
Oho! They picked the wrong flower from the garden. (snickering)
Blood Rose chapter 15 . 5/6/2015
Zukia sooo cute!
Kittykat chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I Love IT! 3 ...Zukia is soooo CUTE! I L-O-V-E your story! 3
RaccoonMama13 chapter 15 . 5/4/2015
Zukia isn't evil, just funny.
RaccoonMama13 chapter 20 . 4/11/2015
You said in an earlier chapter that Zukia was based off of part of your personality, so Zukia is my guess.
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 22 . 1/19/2014
I'm sorry, but if alucard can summon all of the blood in england by his will alone, He wouldn't need assistance kicking the butts of a ragtag group of romanian soldiers. I'm sorry. Not that you aren't hilarious, but that is something I can't stand for an author to do, make alucard a pansy.
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
Oh my god, I seriously freaked out my family by laughing so hard, I couldn't even breathe. I turned like blue.
acetwolf94 chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
I LOVE IT! The pranks were good.
sextstupip1 chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
Omg I laughed so hard at the prank that I choked literally I was coughing so hard.
I love your work so much and I hope you one day start writing as a career. My best of luck to you
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Tadinha da Seras! abra├žos
TAy 18 765 chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
This is a really awesome story :3 I love it
phill503 chapter 24 . 3/14/2012
im sory but my iner nit picer mad me do this... Alocard is Dracula(invers spelings) and Hellsing is sopost to be a AU sequal. I had to say it sory
Heidilynn08 chapter 17 . 2/12/2012
hahah I loved that part with the oatmeal!

Still loving the story! The only thing that saddens me is that the chapters are not very long. I wish the story could go on for forever!