Reviews for The Dursley Witch
I have to say that I love your ideas. I never could of dreamed of Dudley having a witch for a daughter. I love your idea so much that I would like to use the concept for one of my stories. Please give me a response at if you give me permission to use it. Thanks!
Bob chapter 8 . 8/18
Great story. luv it!
quinipissa479 chapter 16 . 6/16
I decided to write a review at the very end. I have found these 16 chapters very interesting. A witch being born into the Dursley family.
Lilacpuff chapter 10 . 3/17
If Harry Potter is real and I'm a muggle, I still can't see myself resenting a witch sister the way Petunia did. I mean, I don't resent Olympic athletes or Top Chefs or people with 20/20 vision.
If Skiving Snacks are real, I'll bring them with me on blinddates.
I think Dumbledore should have confronted Petunia about her magic phobia years ago, that she does have the genes for Freakishness even if it didn't come out in her.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
Thanks for such a fun enjoyable story.
Ruby chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
Good chapter. Now the next.
hurry hurry hurry :D
Sue Clover chapter 15 . 9/3/2014
I think either Ravenclaw or Slytherin or Hufflepuff. Ravenclaw or Slytherin because she's really shrewd and observant, and actually rather cunning. Hufflepuff because she was raised in such an accepting environment, and I know she'll work hard. I just have a feeling that Griffindor, while she'd do fine there as well, might be a bit boring for her. Michael, if he went to Hogwarts, would either be in Hufflepuff or Griffindor.
Sue Clover chapter 14 . 9/3/2014
So which was it? A heart attack or a stroke? You mentioned both in this chapter, and I know they're definitely not the same thing. I'm going to assume it was a heart attack, since that's what you went with the majority of the time. By the way, you're doing a great job with the feels on this fic. I love how thoughtful it is and how it shows the love people have for one another, even when they have serious issues with them. The love between Dudley and Harry, Petunia and Lily, Petunia and Harry, Petunia and her grandchildren, as well as between Vernon and his son and grandchildren, and Dudley and Vernon. I love seeing all of that, and how even when they're acting like they hate each other, that love shines through. It makes them all better people. Sometimes slowly and painfully, but relentlessly. Thank you.
Sue Clover chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
Oh, that mention of the Masons and that memorable evening! Funny, how his granddaughter being a witch is on the same level as Harry supposedly dropping a huge pudding on the kitchen floor while he had important company, and owls dropping letters on said company's heads. Sorry, I just love references.
Anyway, I love Dudley, and Emily, and all of them. I think it's going to be fine.
Sue Clover chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
Oh my gods. I love Michael so much. Wow. Dudley is kind of blind for not seeing how awesome he is, and I'm kind of peeved at him for that. But wow.
Sue Clover chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Poor Michael. He's nice, and he'd never do anything like Dudley used to, and now his sister gets all the glory. But I'm sure he'll do fine.
This is going to be awkward. Lots of history is going to be sitting in the air during this dinner.
marthapreston4 chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Ginny had none of the classic anger she would have had. Plus I think harry forgave to easily being jealous is not an excuse for emotional abuse
Gabby Black chapter 1 . 8/9/2013