Reviews for Door To Door
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 2/15
Awed by this piece.
silverpaint chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
That was so good! Claire/Won is my favorite couple.
zOMGPrincess chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I want to know what happens next! I know it's kind of obvious, but I seriously want it written out...Will Won blush or will he just strait out say 'wth?' Will he be strait forward? I really want to know

P.S. This one-shot is awesome by the way! I wonder why you can't marry the cute little salesman?
EmeraldDragon93 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
So cute! I love the ending!
kk or art can go boomHM chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
hi I LOVE this story can you please please keep it going or some thing like that?

...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !

buby now!
Enefet chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Oh wow. This was such an enjoyable read. There's not enough Won love out there, it has such potential for a more original story line. On that note I would love to see a Kappa/Claire and a Gourmet/Claire fic too, now that's an interesting challenge. And of course Rick/Claire, another unappreciated coupling.

My favorite part in this story was the last sentence, what a perfect way to end it.
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Aww! That was seriously cute. . Won has always intrigued me, and I really liked this piece. The characters were true to, well, charcters, but it was...fluffy. In an odd way. XD The relationship between them was cute, and I loved the ending. Very fitting.

Nice job!
Calypso Tea chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
What an cute one-shot! I really enjoyed it. It's nice to see a Claire/Won fic that actually captures the personalities of the characters and makes you believe in the pairing. It's interesting though, that she falls for him, and you imply that they've never even actually had a *real* conversation. Still, I think this story is quite adorable and look forward to reading others by you. _
pyrofreeze chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Aww, that was cute. _

I usually can’t quite comprehend why anyone would seriously consider marring Won, but… I think you made it work in this story. Good Job. :D
MikariStar chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Cute and funny. _ *fav*
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Cute! _
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
That was so cute! Seriously, it was brilliant!

To be honest, I've never really liked the Won x Claire pairing, but this fic may just have changed my mind.

I loved it! :)
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Aw, that was sweet! That was the first time I've read a story that featured this pairing and you did an amazing job with it! I really enjoyed the way you discribed things through the farm girls point of view. Yep, I bet that her kindness would be a shock to Won. I know that when ever he visits me in my games I always give him the bums rush. So to see someone take and interest in him and show kindnes was refreshing to read! Yep, you know what happens next, scrolls down and checks 'Add to Favorite Stories list'. Cya!
Flaming Black Skull chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I like this story. It was good that you made it into her POV, and I liked how the story started with how she didn't understand how she started to love him and I liked the last part. Cha!
SilverMoonlightAngel chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Aw... that was ever-so-cute! I really really loved it! Thanks so much for responding to my request! I really liked the ending part... It was very clever the way to end the story.

Anyway, thanks writting this, and I hope this will get Won more noticed. He really is a really fun character to write for... and the pairing is uberly cute! -

Thanks once again, and I hope you'll be out of your writers block soon!