Reviews for Love in Affliction
I too am a fan of Pride and Prejudice!
Nataly29 chapter 16 . 10/6
Beautiful story!
Twilightluver chapter 11 . 9/24
Omg! Ur writing is soooo fantastic that i was reading it while pretending to do homework and just realised that this was Earth!
U should be like an author or something!
Bella chapter 6 . 9/24
Good job!
I am SWAN! I am freakin Bella swan!
I am sooooo hiiiigggghhhh
I love j edwwwarddd. Edddwwwarrd
twirob chapter 16 . 8/16
thank you so much for completing and keeping this AMAZING! little story posted on here for us to read ;) i know its been a few years since but i hope you come back to write the lost scenes you mentioned in the a/n at the end here ie maybe their elopement/wedding, the birth and their time abroad ;D
Was this ever published? Very good historical romance idea, but needs HEFTY editing. I won't go back and be specific, but a lot of the phrasing, especially the dialogue, was really awkward. There was a lot of odd coma placement. Many, many spelling errors. But the romance did shine through all of the messy text.
I absolutely loved this story! Although there were instances that made me want to strangle Edward or Bella (mostly Edward) but still i completely fell in love with them. Plus your story was so well written, it was like cherry on top of an already yummy cake! Thankyou so much for sharing such awesomeness (is this even a word?). Well thankyou!
dorsa20 chapter 16 . 9/29/2016
Well done ! Thank u so much for writing this :)
mrsfifty chapter 16 . 9/11/2016
This is a sweet rated-T fanfiction! Love it!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/15/2016
Rehesmin: loved it. Good job
jk chapter 12 . 8/12/2016
like that is supposed to explain it all away? Edward liked and lusted after some whore, it didn't work out so he goes around getting women to like him and what? fucks them and leaves?
jk chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
jeez Edwards a arrogant prick...he could die and bella could not think twice about him and hook up with that nick guy and it would make the story better
jk chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
Edward is only SEVENTEEN! and your writing him like a age wise experienced manwhore...key work on the man part...this KID is only that! A fucking kid!
jk chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
I'm confused..."Edward has always been a ladies "man"...except hes only 17?

hes only 17 and has already inheritated estates? yet hes just learning of the will?

yaaaa this makes all kinds of sense...
did you not think this through AT ALL before you wrote it?
Anonymous XD chapter 1 . 6/2/2016