Reviews for Love in Affliction
TheRainGirl chapter 16 . 7/28/2011
Hi. I just finished LiA and I wanted to thank you for such a lovely tale. I don't think you're on FFn anymore, your last update was in the Autumn of 2010, but I felt it was worth stating that I enjoyed this piece of fiction.

Thank you much for sharing. The innocence and dramatics within a good Austen-esque story are always riveting to me. Thank you for doing the time period justice and keeping my stress-addled brain entertained for an evening. I am very much appreciative!
formerobsession chapter 16 . 7/18/2011
Awesome story! I hope you have the best of lucks with your novel! [:
kryjen chapter 16 . 7/3/2011
I just finished this story and loved it. I would love to see you write about the time Edward and Bella spent travelling. I know that visiting her brother would likely have proven interesting. I'd also love to see their wedding(s). Of course, I'm sure you have had many requests for that, not to mention a quick epi showing the babes introduced. These are just my thoughts, and you needn't listen to me, but I wanted to pass along the requests anyway. Thanks for writing!
Peacelover56 chapter 16 . 7/2/2011
amazing
EmmaLeighL chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
This is a very silly thing to mention, but I think it should be "Sir Edward," not his last name, at this time. Which is sexier. :)

Anyway, this seems like a sweet story so far.
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 15 . 6/16/2011
i love this story and your writing!
angel04une chapter 16 . 6/8/2011
Omg I loved this story I wish there was more like it out there :)
Runaway'96 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This story seems great so far! I can't wait to see wahat is going to happen in it! :D xx
whoopies13 chapter 16 . 6/4/2011
All I can say is awhh.

Really good writing, even better story.

xx
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 16 . 6/2/2011
absolutly loved this story!
cb chapter 16 . 5/5/2011
well done i really enjoyed this fanfic story please post more of this kind soon it really was rather enjoyable
erinshel chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Thank you so much for keeping with propriety as well as the language of the time period. So many times I open a fanfic to see a timeline such as this with language from common day. It is very irritating. Keep up the great job-I cannot wait to finish this :)
BellaEdwardJacobLove chapter 16 . 5/2/2011
one of the greatest twilight fanfic stories i have read!
Debbie White chapter 16 . 4/19/2011
This was a good story! i was happy it ended so well!
Lady Fobae chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Amazing. I have only read one chapter and yet you have been able to have totally hooked on this story! Thankyou for completeling it unlike so many authors in the past. I'm absolutely envious that you were able to come up with your own original storyline while my brain contorts itself with envy considering its past attempts trying to find one on its own. I hope you continue writing more stories with the same originality such as this. Thankyou for sharing your work with us and Kamusta from the Phillippines!
2,288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »