Reviews for Love in Affliction
purple wolves chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
that was frickin AMAZING! i LOVED it! updatse ASAP! plz with luv!
Starlitexoxo chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
great chapter. update soon!
edward-and-bella-2gether-4ever chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
I absolutely LOVE this chapter! Especially the teasing! PLEASE CONTINUE!
abigail-ann-cullen chapter 5 . 9/21/2007
I LOVE THIS. YOU MUST KEEP GOING!
ducle18 chapter 5 . 9/21/2007
good chap so she going to pic edward right but then that would be to avoides but she still pick him though or no so wat happens next
BeautyXBlessedGuard chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I love this!
beach bum chapter 5 . 9/21/2007
cool! Good job! Update soon! I like this story. Its funny seeing Edward swoon over bella n not always get his way
The Daft Rebel chapter 5 . 9/21/2007
:) that last part made me laugh. "are you calling me a whore?" the thought of bella being that way is sort of funny. i cant explain. ta ta for now-

em3
lovetwilight chapter 5 . 9/21/2007
Great story! I agree it reminds me a lot of P&P but that's ok bcoz it's good! Please update soon!
vampireninja09 chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
Great story so far! I couldn't stop reading it! It kinda reminds me of pride and prejudtice...but a different twist. Great story I really am looking forward to the next chapter!
LivingVampire chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
Oh! I love this! Is Mr. Not Edward a form of Jake?
Kuon chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
Dude keep writing or or I'll like cause you a lot of hurt XD I'm serious
MyTwilightRomance chapter 2 . 9/20/2007
Throughout the chapter, all I had was this view of Edward wearing a white shirt and cravat and gold waistcoat (actually looking rather like the character from the Count of Monte Cristo Stephenie so desperately wants to portray Edward...anyway) recoiling in horror going "Blasphemy!"

Well written, nicely done. Looking forward to reading the rest.
emilie whoa chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
your writing actually makes me feel like i'm reading a Victorian novel. its wonderful. great job. keep up the good work, seriously.
idle.nights chapter 5 . 9/20/2007