Reviews for Love in Affliction

"I beseech u..."

WTH?

lol
Kasai13 chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
I really enjoy this story, I think its because it kind of has a Jane Austin lang effect in it. I hope you cont with it.
lizlizlizliz chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
OMG!one of the best stories ever!
katygirl chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
Well, I must say, this story is the !BEST! I have read so far. Please continue writing, I really love how this story is turning out.
carrie chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
OMG!I todally J'adore it! keep on writting! AND FAST!
lizbre chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
Hi I love your story and if you still need a beta email me at I am usually pretty quick and I only beta for one other rignt now so I am not overwelmed. I would be glad to help.
MartaSwan chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
omg that story is so good...it reminds me slightly of pride and prejudice...i love this story!

i'll add to my favs

baci

Marta
Kalien chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
hey :) I just loved the dialogues! looking forward to the next chapters...
Aleakim chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
I love it! Their interactions are hilarious! I don't think he's going to win, at least not the way he thinks.

I bet on Bella. She has Alice and that's the nearest.*roll*

Well, the same as always. Keep it coming!
leiahlaloa chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
*smirks* I continue to enjoy this revamping (excuse the pun) of our dear Edward and Bella.

I find it fascinating to watch (err.. read) Bella so blatantly refusing Edward-when in the actual series she was under a spell from the moment she laid eyes on him.

I rather enjoy it actually.
Big Boots To Fill chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
that tale was splendid i say, splendid! well done my dear! it is not so often that one as talented as you comes along. please carry on writing soon!

[p.s. this stry is so god. heheh lol; fancy sayings are so cool.]
abigail ann chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
KEEP GOING! i love it
Abigail ann chapter 2 . 9/6/2007
love it! i cant wait to see what happens next! :)
Kuon chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
A few spelling errors but awesome chapter either way. *claps* Marvelous chapter and I can't wait for more *GLOMPS THE AUTHORESS* :D
DrEAmeRs loSt chapter 2 . 9/5/2007