Reviews for Love in Affliction
AshenEclipse chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
Lovely- I adore this time period. Nice AU story.
wildly-wrathful chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
Please have Edward lose! He's really starting to piss me off. Other than that, loved this chapter! Please update soon!
ducle18 chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
good chap
Big Boots To Fill chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
that chapter was so great! yay! so can edward stop being such a jerk/player? p
Rebellion Author chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
Wow. I love this story. I really really really love it. Please update soon.

Rebellion Author.
rainlightautumn chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
I'm really enjoying this so far-keep up the excellent work. :)
TashaB chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
wow! i love the flawless way you presented your vocabulary in Victorian London. I feel that it's hard to write while using words like "uncouth". Your grammar reflects Victorian London, too, as well as Shakespearean quotes and plays. Many Kudos, my friend! i can;t wait to read more!
a devoted reader chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
I love the story! I can't wait for chapter four! Maybe...Bella's parents could return telling her she has an arranged marriage, and edward has to fight for her? i don't know how that would work but...it sounds interesting, right? OR...Edward has a cousin that visits, and Bella starts to get interested in him and edward gets jealous? SOO MANY POSSIBILITIES! keep up the good work! Oh, and PLEASE WRITE FASTER! I've been waiting forever for the third chap, now i have to wait for the fourtH!
hopless77 chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
update! update! update! update! LOVE YOUR STORY! it was much better than i had first imagined.
kate789 chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
i loved it ! i can not wait for the next chap
Amiiix3 chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
I love reviews as well. Hmm... what do I love to hear best in my reviews...?

Your idea is completely original and I absolutely love it. Reading the next chapter is one of the highlights in my day, so update soon!
lorel chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
Ok after reading your story three times in one day, I have decided that I have too much time on my hands or your story is really good. I think your story is realy good and I love this time period. It's weird to read Edward being a ladies man considering he didn't go looking for them in Meyer's books. But that is what is so great about fanfiction isn't it? How long will this story go? Can't wait for the next chapter.
lorel chapter 3 . 9/7/2007