Reviews for Love in Affliction
Vividus chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Neat! I'm not done reading...
Amiiix3 chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
I love how you completely put them in the era. The manners, the talking (grammar and all that supposedly unimportant stuff).

Three Cheers for you!
Cheetah Eyes chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
This story is brilliant. It's well written, it explains everyone's relations in a realistic manner, and everyone is in character.

Love cheeky Bella. If Edward and Bella get married, Edward wouldn't appreciate his marriage nearly enough if he didn't have to sweat a little to get it.

I will be waiting impatiently for your next update.

P.S.

If you wanted a Beta, I'd be happy to be one for you.
Aleakim chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
I really like it! My sister couldn't tear me of the computer until I read it all. I didn't see any typos(though I only see the obvious, not being a English speaker) if it makes you happy.

I found this one very funny. Now I see why you made them OOC. If they would their normal selves, they both humans, they'd just fall for each other, marry and there's no conflict.

I'll remember what you said in your PM. Perhaps sometime I have a good idea and I don't have to mess it up.

Keep it coming!
your vennela chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
This is good. I can beta for you...

Very nice story.

Vennela
purple wolves chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
that was MAGNIFICENT! you have a wonderful plot! keep up the good work and update soon!
BellaPattinson chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
I love it! I love the dialogue and old british accent it gives you instant time machine. I also love how the characters are set up! Keep it up!
The Rejected Spork chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
Omigosh, I love the feel to this story. x3 It's so 1800's, it makes me happy inside. Update soon!
FutureCullen22 chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
Haha! Go Bella! Edward needs to work for her love.

I loved this chapter! Good work getting it out so quickly!
The Daft Rebel chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
:P Edward? The lady's man? Pssh. haha. i like it! write soon!
vtcullen chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
I like it a lot. It's good.

Please update as soon as you can.
MartaSwan chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
omg that's so good!good good good

baci

marta
straywords chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
Goodness, you're fast! Loved the chapter; Bella being distant will certainly make things interesting. Do you need a beta? If so, feel free to give me a shout whenever the need arises! Until next time, then!
endlessshimmy chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
very good so far.

keep going.
Emy chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
Great story so far update soon
2,288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 140 147 148 149 150 151 152 .. Last Next »