Reviews for Love in Affliction
Amiiix3 chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
I love reviews as well. Hmm... what do I love to hear best in my reviews...?

Your idea is completely original and I absolutely love it. Reading the next chapter is one of the highlights in my day, so update soon!
lorel chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
Ok after reading your story three times in one day, I have decided that I have too much time on my hands or your story is really good. I think your story is realy good and I love this time period. It's weird to read Edward being a ladies man considering he didn't go looking for them in Meyer's books. But that is what is so great about fanfiction isn't it? How long will this story go? Can't wait for the next chapter.
lorel chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
lovestoryjunkie chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
omg totally luv it

keep on going!
Enigma1918 chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
Please do continue! I am absolutely enjoying it!
Free Energy chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
haha..edward is so smug. just like a certain someone i know. really good story still. its getting quite interesting
Mrs. Quincy chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
POST MORE NOW!
AmberLocke chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
i think that this was the best chapter yet! i like the little lines that they quoted because they werent corny and they were so sweet! please keep updating!
Cheetah Eyes chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
This chapter was amazing, as always. The dialogue is perfect for this time period, which can be hard to keep up.

Poor Edward. He has absolutley NO idea what he's getting himself into, does he? I sense that there is going to be a lot of denial on his part in future chapters. Are you planning on having multiple suitors, like in the books?

Can't wait to see more from you!
edward-and-bella-2gether-4ever chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
PLEASE update soon! I'm practically jumping out of my seat from excitement.

I LOVE the way you write the old text, it makes me feel like I've traveled back in time.
Starlitexoxo chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
this so good. please update soon!
purple wolves chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
i ABSOLUTELY LOVE your story! it has one of the best plots i have seen so far! i LOVE the fact that it takes place in the 18th century! keep up the GREAT work and update soon!
twilightprincess2010 chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
i like this story alot! the sarcasm and flirting is all so real life lol i think thats the right way to put it but plz update soon! and i think u should make edward alittle jelous of bella and someone just a suggestion
2,351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 .. Last Next »