Reviews for One More Time
Rocks-my-socks chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
You made me cry, what a wonderful little fic!

Aberforth and Ariana's relastionship is so touching, and beautifully writtien here.

The Dumbledore's story always breaks my heart :(

Again, really wonderful!
painted.inkblot chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Wow, this was beautiful. Wonderful portrayal of Aberforth and Ariana through ice cream. Favorited.
Ky-lassassin chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Oh, wow. That was really sad. But beautifully written; you write Ari verry well. XD

Kyota
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Stop making me cry!

I don't like you.

Your Friendly Little Reviewer
Emily92 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I liked this. Poor Aberforth and Ariana.
A Shade of Grey chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
That was so lovely and sad; I teared up reading it. Wonderful job, it was absolutely amazing!
Nosilla chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
This is so sad. It must be so hard to see someone you love not grow, learn...
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Oh, that was amazing. The last line gave me chills (no pun intended).
Long Live Nelly chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I feel so sorry for Aberforth. Another gorgeous Ariana fic.
Obi-wan Kenobi Anakin chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I LOVE Harry Potter, you really bring life into the characters...strawberry is nasty, he should have given her cookie dough, or cookies and cream, God, stawberry just ruins the story! I hope your happy! You have destroyed my idol! I'm going to go commit suicide now!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
blue eyes boring into him, without twinkling or shining. Eyes are a window to the soul. - This is my favourite bit, it's where you really managed to characterise Ariana, and how she is so flat and deflated. Great job.

Cuba
Emerald Olive chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
This is really great. The last line was fantastically perfect and sad at the same time. Your characterization of everyone, especially Aberforth, was incredibly well done. I liked how you made having ice cream "their special thing", and how he keeps trying and trying and trying. So sad! *cries*
Nytd chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
How did you ever manage to make a story about ice cream so sad?

I love the part where you talk about Ari's eyes and how they don't twinkle -so unlike her brothers How sad.

Whatever else he may be, Abe certainly is a devoted brother.

Think I'll go have some ice cream to cheer me up, and definitely no strawberry!

Cheers!

Nytd
knittingchampionofnarnia chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Omg that's so super sad.

You're a great writer.