Reviews for Heal My Heart
EpicWriterrrr-TT.TT chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
3 Kuwaii
DarkLillyOfTheNight96 chapter 18 . 4/12/2009
Aw I liked this one!

Please finish it this year please?
Cuzisme chapter 18 . 6/29/2008
wow... I like how cute you place them!

hilarious in most parts!
Fire Witch 55 chapter 18 . 2/15/2008
please finsih it with one or two chapters. But take your time. I would ask if you want to me finish it off, but that would be not good. But i will do it, if you want me too.

Bye bye
Sunaaihana chapter 18 . 12/6/2007
that sucks...
AlaskenWildflower chapter 18 . 11/30/2007
NO!IT CAN'T BE OVER!IT WAS A GOOD FANFIC I MUST SAY THOUGH.
AlaskenWildflower chapter 9 . 11/30/2007
LOVE IT SO MUCH!11
AlaskenWildflower chapter 7 . 11/30/2007
I F*ING LOVE THIS AND THE WAY IT'S GOING.2 BAD 4 KANKARU THOUGH, HE REALLY HAS 2 GET HIMSELF A GIRLFRIEND DOESNT HE?LOV YA STORY!
subtextmeansbuttsex chapter 18 . 11/29/2007
OMG i do that :3 oh crap i just told you one of my most kept secrets 0.o oh well... lol nice story, although bad place to end it D:...meh you have your reasons i think 0.o anyway bye :)
ReisLilNekojin chapter 18 . 11/28/2007
I love it
keraQ chapter 18 . 11/28/2007
Dosnt matter really. I dream up a perfect life too when I was younger but I cant dream anymore. *sigh* anyway hope you hav fun in life and it was a super story
Uchiha.Rukia chapter 17 . 11/27/2007
good story
Xx Sakura Hana xX chapter 18 . 11/27/2007
No! Please don't go! I love this! You can't stop it now, just one more chapter please! Please! You will depress me so much! Please, just one more chapter, even if it doesn't finish! I just want to be reaquianted with the story! I haven't been on in a while! Oh! Or maybe you could even give it away to someone who will finish it! Please do something! I would gladly finish it for everyone!
Gettenshi chapter 18 . 11/27/2007
Aw its over thats sad '( but it is okay Great story I loved it - You write very well so I am looking forward for more stories from you I can't wait for your next one .