Reviews for Snakes and Lions, a Forbidden Romance
nice story
BetaGuy chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Cool.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Well, I suppose we should be grateful that this wasn't a slash fic.

Neville is in for a world of hurt boinking a Slytherin... "Where did you lose your freedom and your family's fortune?" Answer: "A broom closet."

BTW, "PWP" means "Paragraphs Without Purpose".
Ultimate Auror chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Blasted Japanese trickery! I think deep down I knew you were going to leave me hanging, but I hoped you didn't have it in you. Looks like I was sadly mistaken! While I would have loved for it to be Draco's quivering member pulsating into Hermione's tight, wet center, I must say it was nice to see Neville finally get some play. Poor guy just needs a helping hand every once in a while.

You have such a talent for writing smut... it's so refreshingly dirty and borderline-but-not-quite raunchy. I love the way you make my heart happy.

However, next time, don't be such a tease. Maybe Courtney and Draco can have a nice little sex scene in SoG - you know, she can make him not so fruity. That would make all feelings of ill will fade away. ;o) Just kidding... or maybe I'm not. But your PWP does make me hot, so feel free to give me more. I'll be waiting, big boy. *Kisses and winks*

Love,

Me

PS - Keep the screams coming! I'm waiting for more, all around!
xPhantomsGurlx chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Wow, this is a nice story. You portrayed their emotions very nicely. At first I thought immediately when I saw "Forbidden Romance" it was Draco/Hermione, but now that I think about it, is this Neville and Pansy? I think it'd be very clever if it were...anyways, nice job!

PhantomsGurl
Lady Blue Shadow chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Wow! Do we get to know who the witch is? please make a sequal!