Reviews for A Knight's Honor
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 8 . 4/6
I hope that when Count Dooku moves to fetch Kenobi and Maul, he will not hurt them.
I was right to be wary about Count Dooku. Lord Maul has an interesting point.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Tape chapter 8 . 1/9
This gave me so many smiles! Thank so much for sharing your story!
PaleAngel90 chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
Loved it, wouldve loved to read more, Id wish there was a sequel, Id love to read it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
also want to add that i liked the prologue...but I;m not sure i find it believable when a few chapters later they let maul out and stay in obiwan's apartment. since when, in any universe, do dangerous prisoners get out so quickly and treated like a friend? He would likely be in a cell for much longer despite obiwan trusting him. Just saying, don't want to be mean. I think you're a good writer but that part struck me as unrealistic.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
Good dialogue and story but I was expecting a lemon? :(
Clone Cadet chapter 8 . 11/25/2015
So this whole story was amazing- I read it in just one day- and I got to tell you, this was outstanding! I loved the whole thing!
KatyKayy chapter 8 . 2/21/2015
This was a great read!
Good to know that some treasures can be found at FF's archive. :)
The-Fun-In-Funeral chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
Wow. I never would have thought of this pairing, but now I totally ship it! 3

Really well done, love it!
kapurisudesu chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
I love it... oh so fucking much :3 Hope you write more :)
The Blue-Eyed Mage chapter 8 . 5/9/2014
Well...That was, I have to say, rather brilliant :) Well paced, very good character development for Maul, and you actually managed to make this pairing believable in this context. I really liked it :)
Serulia Starlight chapter 8 . 2/27/2014
Oh thank god for this happy ending! :D AHHHHHH I LOVE THIS STORY! I have to start preparing for school in a couple hours but I don't even care. This fix was so worth it xD THANK YOU FOR WRITING! And keeping it happy ;w; *is slightly afraid to read your other works now*
Serulia Starlight chapter 7 . 2/27/2014
Oh my god this story is so damn amazing. Totally hooked. Loved the small argument between Obi and Maul, the character change... So realistic and emotionally moving.
Serulia Starlight chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Serulia Starlight chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Loving it so far! Can't wait to read the rest!
shyd1 chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
Yay! Happy endings for the win!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »