Reviews for Secrets Amongst Friends
yvonna chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
i know this is your story and all,, but waht would kisame even look like as a cross dresser?

i dont get some parts but its ok!
0928soubi at docomo.ne.jp chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
...So much makes sense now! I finally get the 'Artistic Expression' comment -from before New Years! *sob*-
black55widow chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
Why would Itachi whore himself out? That is so sad. I really like this story!
Nobodies Have Hearts chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
Cool. S far the stry's great, though the chps. could be longer. So far so good. Cross dressing isn't so bad anyway. At least not as bad as the others. Eventually, they will be found out. I wonder who fitrst? Udate son.
L0Z3R chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
omg kisame i understand you- id ont do my homework either!
SingsWithWords chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
I happen to think you did a rather good job with Kisame, and I can understand why you gave Sasori and Itachi the secrets that they have, but...Deidara? XD and "un" actually means "yeah" in Japanese.

Great job!
Sakurakitty2 chapter 3 . 9/27/2007
Interesting ideas...I never would have guessed Itachi to be a...you know and Kisame to cross dress. I love your creative ideas! Update soon please, I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
Yay!
Sakurakitty2 chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
EKK! Poor Dei and Sasori...I pity them for there little addictions...-gives them a big hug-

This story sounds like it going to really good! I loved this chapter and I can't wait for the next! Update soon please!
XxHunter The One and OnlyxX chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
Awesome! :O hehe deideis a druggy XD Anyways CONTIUE :P!
Shadow Priesstes chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I found this start really cute, I know ho people often act around outsiders, it is not funny. Oh and don't becouse Kisame acts OOC, I find it really cute, you should see how OOC he is in my fic...
Sakurakitty2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Ya! I liked it so far, this story sounds interesting! I'm going to watch this story, it sounds like it is going to be good! Update soon please!