Reviews for The Scios Totalus of Legend
CharmedArtist chapter 36 . 4/7
:))))))))))))))) I just had to read this all in one go, and never mind that it's late now! Thank you so much for sharing
Kurogosu chapter 36 . 3/4
I don't usually review (ok, I've never done it before actually) but I gotta make you know this was one of the BEST Snarrys I've read! Seriously. I've read tons of them and very few are as perfect as this one has been. It goes straight to my collection and you instantly become one of my fav writters

(Sorry if I am too entuthiastic, I get really happy when finding a GOOD Snarry xD)
Kitty Savella chapter 36 . 1/24
This story was fantastic. Firstly, I'd like to thank you for your wonderful warnings. It's always nice to know that the writer is aware of mistakes and apologizes in advance. I'm much less likely to be irritated by them, because I understand why they occur. Secondly, I very much enjoyed your characterization. They felt quite believable to me, and not at all ridiculous or forced. Thirdly, I enjoyed your cliffhangers. They were fun and made me want to keep going. And lastly, I quite liked your interjections. They were placed well so as not to detract much from the flow of the story. Also, they were interesting and informative. I feel you did quite well on this story.
Sakihinata chapter 36 . 1/7
ok, well then, thank you for this amazing story ;)
daithi4377 chapter 36 . 1/5
Awesome story interesting ending. But it sorta fit in with the story. I liked the description of the magical hotel inside the muggle one. Also like the fact that only the Britain wizarding world is backwards,roving there is hope for them yet lol.
daithi4377 chapter 34 . 1/5
I find it unique that once again the ministry is being stupid... In order to receive a medal for killing the early lord he has to take school exams. He is not a wizard unless he takes these exams even though he has more magic in his body than anyone in the world. But because he is Gay and the wizarding world didn't accept it he was classed as not a wizard. Am I the only one that finds that a tad ridiculous. Don't get me wrong I loved this story and it has nothing to do with the story but I have yet to read a story where the Ministry isn't totally stupid and where no matter what Harry does he will always have to jump through there hoops in order for them to be made out as doing good for the wizarding world and Harry go finally be happy.
daithi4377 chapter 28 . 1/4
I like your version of Harry Potter but I do find it rather funny that after expelling him from school for something he didn't do and then totally ignoring him the wizarding world still expect him to kill the big bad dark lord. I know there hasn't been a lot of info on what is happening outside in the wizarding world but I still can't get over the hypocritical actions of the majority. The ministry and governing body are the most critical of this. On the other hand the fact that he has been expelled only has three intermittent teachers and is still years ahead in knowledge and practical aspects than any of the kids still going to Hogwarts has not escaped notice as well. I also have noticed that umbridge has never been apprehended either.
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 1/4
He can't really complain much since he was using his on harry a year before albus gave harry the one to use on sev. Lol
KneazleGriff chapter 36 . 1/3
Lovely story. Very creative and well written. Bravo! ;)
Crash Boom Bang chapter 36 . 1/1
I haven't ever read a concept quite like this and I like how you had Voldemort affect Harry in such a way that he could have come back after he was defeated but you didn't. Further I enjoyed how Harry and Severus' relationship developed both before and after they got together as well as Draco and Hermione's, particularly the interaction with Lucius and Narcissa.
sarahsezlove chapter 36 . 12/14/2013
Thank you so much for such a wonderful story.
PhoenixRising143 chapter 36 . 10/20/2013
This story was amazing. I was a little iffy when i first started out, (all to often i read fics in which some new legendary power is introduced and Harry goes all Gary Stu for the entire fic. Either that, or, (if it's slash, as this one is) Harry is emasculated. I don't think I could ever read a fic where Harry was okay with being emasculated.) I'm quite happy to have found that neither happened in this case. You created a relationship in which they both bottomed, but neither was submissive, if that makes sense. I really liked how you redeemed the Malfoys and allowed Harry to keep his relationship with the Weasleys in spite of Ron's prejudice, and death. The Weasley's are some of my favorite characters, and apart from Ginny, and sometimes Ron, I hate to see them maligned in fics. At least, not without some explanation. I hate it when fics give me whiplash. (fic-lash?) Anyhoo, great story. I found it quite easy to understand, and to overlook your minor spelling errors. I hate it when i find a gem of a story, and am unable to read it because of excessive grammatical errors. Sometimes i want to grab the writers and shake them, asking 'if you don't care enough to proofread, why bother writing at all?!' Though, if english isn't an author's first language, I try to be more lenient. After all, if i tried to write a fic in some other language it would be horrible. But, i digress. Only one critique. Shortly after Fudge threatened to change the law to have all the Death Eaters Kissed, you mention he's no longer the MoM, then he is again? I just went along with it, as it was only a minor point, but I figured I bring it up in this review. I'll close by saying i'm adding you to my favorite author's list, and adding this fic to my favorite's list. I can't wait to take a peek at your other stories and your favorite's list ( i find so many exceptional stories that way!) All in all, i'm extremely happy i took the time to read this story, and writing this review is bittersweet. All the best! -Monica
CornerOfYourEye chapter 36 . 10/7/2013
Brilliant story! Well written, solid plot, in character with smooth transitions (I really liked the fact that it took almost two years, made everything much more realistic) and great emotions! Thank you for writing this!
Pen chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Oh my god. I hate Umbridge. I'm going to kill her... (Your story is great. So far I've only finished the first three chapters but it is a great storyline so far.)
charm13insomnia chapter 36 . 8/17/2013