Reviews for The Scios Totalus of Legend
LeoESerpens chapter 36 . 5/5
Thank you for such an excellent and enthralling story! I enjoyed it immensely
Whimsical Storyteller chapter 36 . 2/21
I was speechless after reading this. This story just...wow. You are an extremely talented writer. I cannot find the words to describe how amazed I am.
SimpleLilacDun chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
Your humor and style of writing had me unable to stop smiling!
Thanatophobia kills chapter 3 . 12/2/2017
WHAT THE FUCK UMBITCH!? gosh I hate that psycho bitch
kyunim2804 chapter 36 . 9/30/2017
Hufflepuff Snape. Ohohoho. Can you hear me squealing? This is actually sweet and refreshing after all the angsty Snarry. Thank you for writing.
Erimenthe chapter 36 . 9/15/2017
This was so wonderfully different than most stories I've read. I am glad that they didn't get mad at each other about the use of the Scios and that Sirius got used to (?) them being together. With Ron's temper and foot in mouth disease, I'm wondering if his reaction was because of Harry being gay or if it was because of Draco and Severus being the subject of the pictures but Ron just threw out everything he could (considering the way he was after the Goblet spit out Harry's name, I could see it). I don't know if it would have made things better or worse if they'd still been friends when Ron died.

The way you described Harry taking out/down the DE's and Voldemort was fantastic, and getting him the help for PTSD was nicely done. When it comes to mental health, many use combinations of relaxation techniques (your magical instruments doing much the same) and prescriptions (your potions and such) to get the person through as well as talking. The fact that your doctor also could "get into his mind" to see what was going on would help shorten the conversation part of that since she wouldn't have to wait for Harry to "open up" to her and her interpret what he was saying.

I like that you allowed Harry and Severus to have a playful and relaxing closing to this story. They both deserve the opportunity to, just be, every so often lol.
Guest chapter 36 . 6/22/2017
Loved this fic so much!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/22/2017
Like this a lot! Don't think I've ever read it before... don't ask me how I missed it, I've been through a ton of Harry/Severus fics.. but I'm always happy to find one I haven read before!
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 25 . 2/3/2017
Remus is love, Remus is life :)
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 19 . 2/3/2017
I love the marauders and this pairing 3 Especially bonding time with Harry.
teedub chapter 8 . 1/29/2017
I like the idea of the story. So deliciously immoral and unethical and hypocritical :-)

I have to say though, I'm incredibly disappointed in Hermione. She just spills Harry secrets the moment Malfoy, the PERSON THAT BULLIED HARRY, bats his pretty little eyelashes. And with no promise of discretion or even getting equal information out of him. Bitch. With friends like her...
YaGirlMo chapter 12 . 12/6/2016
I don't really agree with Dumbledore being a "good" character persay because his reasoning are just too fucked up, not to mention that he's a presumptuous bitch. I'm cool with Ron dying though.
YaGirlMo chapter 8 . 12/6/2016
Okay this is probably the first time I've ever WANTED Hermione and Draco to get together, extremely odd considering I generally hate the pairing. Usually I like them (yes, both of them) paired with Harry lol.
misherukuro chapter 36 . 12/5/2016
You are a good writer. I'm enjoying many of you tics. Thanks for sharing.
Love2read23 chapter 36 . 11/18/2016
I loved it! Great ending. Fluff is exactly what was needed. Happy ending for everyone. Yay! Thank you for writing.
1,314 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »