Reviews for The secret hideaway
Jordon5 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Dear sweet rock of ages that was flipping amazing. Perfectly written. Bravissima.
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Fantastic Story, I disagree with a previous reviewer. This story being after the demise of Riddle I think Ginny is well within Character, she was growing all through the stories into becoming a self assured young woman.

I agree that some words were mis-chosen (loose rhymes with Goose and is the opposite of tight, the word you wanted was lose.)

Other than that I think you did a superior job with the thoughts and feelings of two young people in love.

Thanks so much for sharing it ith us.

Steve
Mister Bigglesworth chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Story Added to C2: Harry's Lemonade Stand
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Wow! I loved your description of that oh-so-picturesque place, adn could just picture a secret spot behind a waterfall...very nice!
Becky D Studio chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
That was fricken AWESOME! Well Done. It's nice to read such a detailed but VERY tasteful story!
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Amazing! I loved this! Some of the best smut/M i've ever read! :D

-thanks, love, Lyric
Cosmyk Angel chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
What a sweet story. I really adored it.

Kudos.

Cosmyk
mimimi213 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
LOVED it! so cute i love ginny!
MmmHmm chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Oh my god i love this story! its so passionate and awesome. Hey, i was wondering if it would be okay for me to use the setting from this story. I am not doing anything like this, it's just going to be a place where ginny goes when harry is off at the war. If you wouldn't mind, then that would just be awesome. But if you don't want me too, i understand and its okay. )
ronsbabiesmomma chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
your story is much to wordy. "For a second a sleepy disorientation was evident on his face, which however lasted only an instant of a moment"

try something like

"For a second he was disoriented with sleep."

you already stated it was just for a second so you do not have to say "which howecer lasted only an instant of a moment"

which brings me to "instant of a moment"

thats just... wrong an instant is an instant and a moment is a moment, you do not need to use both words. its just intirely to wordy which turns a reader off of the story immediately
Meg chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
That was awesome! It totally makes me wanna go find a place like that! I do think that Molly would be a bit more clued in as to what Ginny was doing/talking about and i think she'd be a bit more wary to let Ginny off by herself with Harry after those comments, but regardless, amazing! :)
xxkaylaa chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
good story!
CHSPatriot09 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Wow. That was most definately one of the best Harry/Ginny first time fics I've yet to read. Nice.
Beth'sOfHerBroom chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
That was really good, your a very descriptive writer and i admire you for that. Not many people can manage to describe things so beautifuly like you do. I think your style of writing is unique and amazing.

Beth x
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
That was really sweet...I loved this, great job! :)

Angelica