Reviews for Fury or Fire, Darkness or Light?
XxDarkRosexX chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I don't hate Sasuke but i didn't like the fact that he left the village for revenge, but I do feel srry 4 him now that i read ur poem.

It's life when we want to do something we might have second thoughts (that didn't come out right did it?) anyway u did a good job in portraying it!

Good job Spirit-Chan~

~XxDarkRosexX XD
ilkkuva chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Poor Sasu-chan...He's a real dickwad...a lot...but you can't help but feel sorry for him.

Heh, if I was Sasuke, I might've just quit living. Seeing your family slaughtered before your eyes by your beloved brother is NOT something I coulda gone through without cracking.

(though Sasuke DID crack...he went to Orochi-teme. DX)

poor lad... -pats Sasuke on head-

...PEACE! -gives peace sign-
SakuNarHina chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Another job well done. It was all easily understandable. Thanks.
Like Stars in the Sky chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
That's great! I think some people are easily confused, me included. (Unless I know what your talking about)Keep It Up Friend!
MagicalRicePudding chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
SASUKE! *glomps*

So cool, scept I refrained from chewing my talet pen this time. *wa ha ha* You should have pt Sakura in there somewhere. But then it would have been romance...Hey do you mind if I write a drabble with Sakura in it? Kinda like this, but I won't use these words and it'll be indirect kinda.
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
This is good too! Checked this out after the Naruto poem you wrote! Wow, KakashiFangirl94 is here again! More cupcakes for you!
hypersoda chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Was this the thing that you told me that you were working on? Even if it wasn't, it came out really good! :P

(P.S. I have a new story. Yay!)
Scribe of Time chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
It's amazing how you come up with this stuff over night. Yeah I'm first reviewer! You should consider becoming a poet when you're older.